Thread: new to atl

Default new to atl

hey im from nyc call me Jr. ben in the the game since 04.. im cool laid back, love to network.. i brought my team name down to Atl hoping to meet new people... BHP Performance.. you know. s/o to my Hiboost boys they been killing the drag racing scene in nyc n nj.. im into cars so if you in the Covington area hit me up because i have yet to see any nice jdm whips out here. let me know whats up with the scene down here im trying to see sum nice whips down here go to sum meets.. hit me up instagram jr_heartless85 facebook me @ [email protected] or Feris Buller.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCJDMEJ1 View Post
    hey im from nyc call me Jr. ben in the the game since 04.. im cool laid back, love to network.. i brought my team name down to Atl hoping to meet new people... BHP Performance.. you know. s/o to my Hiboost boys they been killing the drag racing scene in nyc n nj.. im into cars so if you in the Covington area hit me up because i have yet to see any nice jdm whips out here. let me know whats up with the scene down here im trying to see sum nice whips down here go to sum meets.. hit me up instagram jr_heartless85 facebook me @ [email protected] or Feris Buller.
    In my experience most of the scene is centralized the gwinnett and atlanta. Im sure there are some guys out by you but thats more or less bumblefuck.