Thread: noob from va

Default noob from va

[IMG] Untitled by audiophile26, on Flickr[/IMG]

hello i am new to the area and am looking forward to meeting new people with the same interests. i live in the augusta area and if anyone knows of any weekend meet spots please pm me. this is what i currently drive its not much i know but its mine.i am a member of vadriven and honda-tech as well.

[IMG] Untitled by audiophile26, on Flickr[/IMG]

Love IS300s man, Keep it just the way it is, looks sick. I cant help you with meets around augusta, but the Varsity meet in downtown happens the first thursday of every month, a ton of imports everytime, but it has been getting shitty the last year or two.
    [/URL]

Thank you for the info. I hear Kroger on Fridays and Saturday's

Elite Window Tinting DynamicSound's Avatar

Welcome!

Thank you all for the info and the welcome