Thread: 3 FREE DYNO PULLS FOR YOUR OPINION

Default 3 FREE DYNO PULLS FOR YOUR OPINION

Hey guys! My name is RiSSa. I know I haven't made a post on this forum, but I am hoping that you guys will be willing to help me out.

I am a student and have a class this quarter called marketing research. We have partnered with a local shop to help us with our project. We can't tell you who the client is to prevent any bias, but our research objective is to find out what customers of performance shops deem to be excellent customer service. We are conducting a focus group this coming Sunday, 2/14. We need 6-8 participants. We have coupons for 3 dyno pulls or 10% off dyno tuning to the local shop we have partnered with as incentive to participate in the focus group. If you are interested post your email info in this thread or pm or email me and I will send you a screening questionnaire.

If the mods have any questions about the authenticity of this thread, please pm me and I can provide you with the shop we have partnered with and their contact info.

Thanks for reading and I hope some of you guys are willing to participate.

(RAH)² (AH)³

So 3 free dyno pulls?lol.
    I asked a girl if i could buy her a drink, she said I have a boyfriend, so I said, well i have a goldfish, she said what? I replied, oh I'm sorry I thought we were talking about shit that doesnt matter.

Quote Originally Posted by DecoyOctopus View Post
    So 3 free dyno pulls?lol.
    Funny? 3 pulls is like $60 depending on where you go and most focus groups pay you about that much for an hour of your time.

I'm assuming I can't participate since I own a shop, but sounds awesome. Maybe we can get some pointers
    Val for president!

Facebook.com/TracyATL

on Valentines day? You should post on some WOW forums, those guys wont have anything or anyone to do that day

(RAH)² (AH)³

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy View Post
    Funny? 3 pulls is like $60 depending on where you go and most focus groups pay you about that much for an hour of your time.

I'm assuming I can't participate since I own a shop, but sounds awesome. Maybe we can get some pointers

It was a question and I know how much dyno pulls are...I just wanna get one now before I do mods to my car
    I asked a girl if i could buy her a drink, she said I have a boyfriend, so I said, well i have a goldfish, she said what? I replied, oh I'm sorry I thought we were talking about shit that doesnt matter.

It was a question and I know how much dyno pulls are...I just wanna get one now before I do mods to my car
    Ok. Well LOL means laugh out loud which implies you thought it was funny. So my bad.
    Val for president!

Facebook.com/TracyATL

Im interested if you do it on another day... Next sunday? Valentines Day doesn't seem like the brightest idea.... I'm not sure my gf would be up for it... lol

spam?
    now with LSD
    got an ef? www.eastcoastefcivics.com

(RAH)² (AH)³

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy View Post
    Ok. Well LOL means laugh out loud which implies you thought it was funny. So my bad.

Well, MOST people that post stuff like this is a scam, thats why I put lol.

btw, i'll be at your bullrun party.

Well, MOST people that post stuff like this is a scam, thats why I put lol.

btw, i'll be at your bullrun party.
    Oh ok. I go to school for advertising, so I just know how all of this works.

But yay about you coming to my partay! See you thurr.
    Val for president!

Facebook.com/TracyATL

Quote Originally Posted by nsany(atl) View Post
    on Valentines day? You should post on some WOW forums, those guys wont have anything or anyone to do that day
    I just realized it is on Valentines Day, so I just changed the date to the 21st (weekend after Valentines Day)

(RAH)² (AH)³

Quote Originally Posted by RiSSa View Post
    I just realized it is on Valentines Day, so I just changed the date to the 21st (weekend after Valentines Day)

damn lol.

IA Member

PLEASE USE A BIGGER FONT NEXT TIME!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alejandro View Post
    PLEASE USE A BIGGER FONT NEXT TIME!!!
    ok!!! just wanted to make sure yall know that i changed it lol

im in rissa i got your pm pm me the details on what i need to do where i need to go
    now with LSD
    got an ef? www.eastcoastefcivics.com

Ill be a part of your focus group, sounds fun. PM me, ill pass on the dyno runs.