Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: newto IA

HAHA GACC. Good times
    I'm just that guy that spends all his time printing.... T-shirts, banners, vinyl, etc.

"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary.... that's what gets you"

Th3one@ndOnly

Quote Originally Posted by quickdodgeŽ
    Your lifestyle was your choice. It wasn't your surroundings because I know all of Jonesboro, Riverdale, CP and Buckhead. Neither are "gangster" places on the map. CP is the only one that could hit it. I lived in Jonesboro for 7 years (Flint River Rd.), so I can speak and know and just speak shit, lolol. Atlanta has long ago lost it's last really "hood." Now all these places you speak of are just run down neighborhoods because people just let them go.

But man, if you just roll out like you're looking for beef and just stay cool, things will work out in the best. I'm definitely living proof of that with all that I now have. Hopefully, you'll soon grow out of getting into spots where you have stand up for yours, ya dig? You just have to realize that you can't go through your life being this way or you won't amount to nothing. Again, I know this threw experience. Later, QD.
    keep this in mind bro when you are brought up into a certain way of life it's almost all you know and certain things cannot be controlled but that's on a whole personal level bro later....

Th3one@ndOnly

Your lifestyle was your choice. It wasn't your surroundings because I know all of Jonesboro, Riverdale, CP and Buckhead. Neither are "gangster" places on the map. CP is the only one that could hit it. I lived in Jonesboro for 7 years (Flint River Rd.), so I can speak and know and just speak shit, lolol. Atlanta has long ago lost it's last really "hood." Now all these places you speak of are just run down neighborhoods because people just let them go.

But man, if you just roll out like you're looking for beef and just stay cool, things will work out in the best. I'm definitely living proof of that with all that I now have. Hopefully, you'll soon grow out of getting into spots where you have stand up for yours, ya dig? You just have to realize that you can't go through your life being this way or you won't amount to nothing. Again, I know this threw experience. Later, QD.
    oh yeah and another thing how can someone see ur idea of a gangster if people avoid spots where g's stay...... there is noway you know all about these places that i have named because if you knew about them you would have understood on a diff level....

What's with all this "Gs" and "Gangsters" talk? No one born in the 80s knows anything about real gangsters or real g's...Man, we talk CARS here...unless I'm mistaken.

If you've gone from 0-60mph in 4.5 secs, you know what ADRENALINE is!!!

welcome yo
    RIP Kaleb Mashburn

I'm your huckleberry
    That place where Eagle's Land, it's got a gate.

First, now that you have calmed down, WELCOME TO IA!

QD and I got off to a rough start, but I've got to agree with him on this one. I grew up in Clayton County. I went to school in Clayton. I graduated from high school in Clayton. The first 17 years of my life were spent living in, and growing up around Jonesboro, Riverdale, Morrow, Forest Park, College Park, Lake City, and all the other rundown neighborhoods in "clayco."

Your life is what you make it, and I am glad to say that mine turned out 1000x's better than some of my friends. Friends who had the same chances and choices I did, they just didn't choose quiet as wisely.

I'm sorry you spent some of your teenage years locked up. Glad you are out now, as long as you've learned not to do whatever it was you did to get there. Now that you are out, make the right choices and drop this gang star life. You say you are a PC tech? Good, follow that. It can take you a long way, trust me.

Passen Sie auf den Miata auf. Sie werden nicht sehen, dass es kommend. Mein schvance ist ein flammenwerfer!

Quote Originally Posted by LAMBKING
    Passen Sie auf den Miata auf. Sie werden nicht sehen, dass es kommend. Mein schvance ist ein flammenwerfer!

wtf, ASAP has a bilingual in it?
    Back to being stock and slow

I'm your huckleberry

Quote Originally Posted by Motivation

LOL! um, sort of......

I wouldn't take it to court, but there is pretty good circumstantial evidence.

I run with Scissors

Quote Originally Posted by Motivation
    He likes to think he is......lol

He said watch out for the miata, they dont know its coming. And then he said that "something" was a flamethrower.

Im CTFU at this though
    Urban Dictionary: schvance
    Might want to find another word for wang.

Quote Originally Posted by HollyJolly
    He likes to think he is......lol

lol

He's watched Cheech and Chong too much, huh?

all is lost...

Hey now don't be bustin on my role models lol

I'm your huckleberry

Quote Originally Posted by HollyJolly
    Might want to find another word for wang.
    I could say "Hahn," but then if you went to Germany and said "Mein Hahn ist ein flammenwerfer!" everyone would be looking for a chicken that is currently spewing flame.

That's not to say that you wouldn't get strange looks for telling everyone your penis is a flame thrower.....

And what does Cheech and Chong have to do with anything?

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDSM
    keep this in mind bro when you are brought up into a certain way of life it's almost all you know and certain things cannot be controlled but that's on a whole personal level bro later....
    So all you know is this? Your parents brought you up to be this way?

oh yeah and another thing how can someone see ur idea of a gangster if people avoid spots where g's stay...... there is noway you know all about these places that i have named because if you knew about them you would have understood on a diff level....
    If they were still standing, I could show you, personally, where some real "gangsta's" lived. We're talking Carver Homes, Techwood Homes, Capitol Homes and a few others. Everyone of these neighborhoods were torn down because of their reputation. There's a few areas of Bankhead that are still a little bit hood, but even that's getting wiped up. Trust me in my knowledge of what's up. I could show/tell you things that would make you think you were in Disney World, homey. Jonesboro and Riverdale? Not hood. Buckhead has NEVER been considered anything near hood.

Again, this is just talk, man, not attacking, ya dig. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

Banned

This thread's too 'hood' for me, ya dig?

Hahahaha!

x2

Quote Originally Posted by lude66
    x2
    Poor guy. lol. And yet U want to go to Cali, Miami, and Jamaica lmao g/l. As soon as I live Dbo's house Im coming to make fun of you face to face.
    anyweh yuh diss a night mi find yah
    If ah fi bleach an time yuh
    God caan save yuh ah coulda him nah beside yuh
    Mi have some dollar coin fi fling up inside yah
    So yuh better watch di head back behind yah
    Bwoy afi tek wehimself wen shot a beeeat seeiitt deeh

Girl Power

Quote Originally Posted by blurasta
    Poor guy. lol. And yet U want to go to Cali, Miami, and Jamaica lmao g/l. As soon as I live Dbo's house Im coming to make fun of you face to face.
    Lude66 wouldn't know hood even if it bitch slaps him in the face.... J/K

Th3one@ndOnly

Quote Originally Posted by jc91sc
    What's with all this "Gs" and "Gangsters" talk? No one born in the 80s knows anything about real gangsters or real g's...Man, we talk CARS here...unless I'm mistaken.
    What up jc91 you been at any of the meets lately with your ride????? It looks fly as hell.

Th3one@ndOnly

Quote Originally Posted by AlliRae
    welcome yo
    I appreciate it. hey do you have any pics?????? if so Email add is [email protected]

Th3one@ndOnly

Quote Originally Posted by AlliRae
    welcome yo
    Thank you chica would you happen to have any pics of yourself???? if so my email add is [email protected]

Th3one@ndOnly

Quote Originally Posted by LAMBKING
    I could say "Hahn," but then if you went to Germany and said "Mein Hahn ist ein flammenwerfer!" everyone would be looking for a chicken that is currently spewing flame.

That's not to say that you wouldn't get strange looks for telling everyone your penis is a flame thrower.....

And what does Cheech and Chong have to do with anything?

Quote Originally Posted by blurasta
    true story an were at scoobydsm house while im posting it so fuck u chris

Quote Originally Posted by Artrui
    Lude66 wouldn't know hood even if it bitch slaps him in the face.... J/K

bish wait till the h22a2 walks that ass lolz

so come at me with all you got im hitting v-tec an all so fuck u fuck the 427 an fuck the skyline so anything you got to say wait till i do this swap then talk shiit my cuz until either of us get what where talking about its just so bet it up

Girl Power

bish wait till the h22a2 walks that ass lolz

so come at me with all you got im hitting v-tec an all so fuck u fuck the 427 an fuck the skyline so anything you got to say wait till i do this swap then talk shiit my cuz until either of us get what where talking about its just so bet it up
    Ok i need a translator here English is my second language......hold on aren't u the one that doesn't have Vtech on the prelude. Now u fucked up telling everyone what im gonna work on, but its cool cause im sure im gonna get what we been talking about and even if u get the 240SX (s14) and tuned it up, wouldnt matter cause u wouldnt know what to do with it. I pray to GOD its an automatic since thats the best u can do and u still do it wrong.

I hope after this u learn and do the right thing BIATCH.

LOL.

Th3one@ndOnly

true story an were at scoobydsm house while im posting it so fuck u chris
    bitch you wanna know what's so funny you were sitting here tlkn shit true but ur ass has been gettn owned for the past week these'll fit nicely in your mout faggg lol.

this is lude66 a;; day

Thank you chica would you happen to have any pics of yourself???? if so my email add is [email protected]

I'm just that guy that spends all his time printing.... T-shirts, banners, vinyl, etc.

"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary.... that's what gets you"

Wow!!
    Such entertainment!!! I enjoyed this!! ROFLMAO!!!
    I was here.

lol me too

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456