Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: i got a miata

oh my god you need to just go to bed u said u were tired anyway. take yo sad sentimental **** rydin ass to bed.

lol were not asking who started it... we are saying you obviously need to go back to school and brush up on your English... idiot lmao

^^ lol i can just picture this kid driving around in his "Convertible 03 RED MIATA" and thinking about how big his d!ck is, and bragging about it to girls or everyone that looks at him wrong at stop lights..

Quote Originally Posted by mx-5peed
    oh my god you need to just go to bed u said u were tired anyway. take yo sad sentimental **** rydin ass to bed.
    im stayin up just to make fun of ur gay red 03 miata drivin ass

Quote Originally Posted by Frög
    ^^ lol i can just picture this kid driving around in his "Convertible 03 RED MIATA" and thinking about how big his d!ck is, and bragging about it to girls or everyone that looks at him wrong at stop lights..
    lol the sad thing is... that i can see that too... lol

Quote Originally Posted by ****sohc
    lol were not asking who started it... we are saying you obviously need to go back to school and brush up on your English... idiot lmao
    obviously you two **** buddies need to brush up on your english since u cant read. go read what ur boyfriend said, he claimed i came here talkin **** yet yo lame ass did talkin bout some "miata...". so what are you saying.

lol the sad thing is... that i can see that too... lol
    this is a perfect example of how youre a **** ryder. do yo not see this? are you completly oblivious to the fact youre a lame.

i was stating that i didn't like miatas you took offense to it and started talking sh!t and making yourself look like an idiot with your horrible grammer...

obviously you two **** buddies need to brush up on your english since u cant read. go read what ur boyfriend said, he claimed i came here talkin **** yet yo lame ass did talkin bout some "miata...". so what are you saying.
    hey, mx-5peed.. please stay away from my girl, i wouldn't want you to steal her.. im sure she would run off to you..

after all, you have a RED miata and a bigger d!ck..

i have nothing against miatas, just something against you.. how bout pics of you car? i really dont want to waste more time arguing w/ someone that only repeats 3 things:

my **** is bigger!!
    My car gets all dem b!tches
    You two are fu.ck buddies..

pics and less talk.. mmmmmmmmk?

i was stating that i didn't like miatas you took offense to it and started talking sh!t and making yourself look like an idiot with your horrible grammer...
    no man. if u said u dont like miatas i wouldnt have said a thing. that little hand symbol meands "that aint ****" not "i dont like miatas" then u said u gotta break the noob in...did u not. ok break me in. seems like u were trying and u failed...then ur boyfriend stepped in and then u started to ride his nuts. and the it my "horrible grammer" ok first of all its spelled grammar...and second of all....no i need not to go further. i think i proved my point.

imma have some pics up pretty soon. and if u have somehting against me...id like to know what it is. i dont think i did anything to offend u did i. i shurley hope not since u came here startin ****... i think i should have somehting against u since ur the one that decided to go outta your way to inslult me bout how far my head was up my ass.

no man. if u said u dont like miatas i wouldnt have said a thing. that little hand symbol meands "that aint ****" not "i dont like miatas" then u said u gotta break the noob in...did u not. ok break me in. seems like u were trying and u failed...then ur boyfriend stepped in and then u started to ride his nuts. and the it my "horrible grammer" ok first of all its spelled grammar...and second of all....no i need not to go further. i think i proved my point.
    their you go again proving my point about your grammar yet again... like i have said before... maybe you should hop in your miata and go to your boy friends house "drop his draws" and you will feel much better :idb:

their you go again proving my point about your grammar yet again... like i have said before... maybe you should hop in your miata and go to your boy friends house "drop his draws" and you will feel much better :idb:
    shut yo **** rydin ass up man u lost ages ago when u decided to buy a 4 door car and bring the family along for the ride. AND I GUESS THIS INSNT GETTIN IN YOUR HEAD WE ARE NOT IN SCHOOL I CAN MISSPEL ALL I WANT.

shut yo **** rydin ass up man u lost ages ago when u decided to buy a 4 door car and bring the family along for the ride. AND I GUESS THIS INSNT GETTIN IN YOUR HEAD WE ARE NOT IN SCHOOL I CAN MISSPEL ALL I WANT.
    haha i just love pointing out the fact that your an idiot... i have obviously succeeded in pissing you off which were my intentions when u started talkin about my girl and my car...

and i can probably safely bet that 1/2 of ia would take a jdm fronted 4 door teg over a 03 miata...

why i said i had a problem w/ you, look how you came into this:

hey my name is patty kanagger the kaddy manager yea i drive a miata big whoop wanna fight about it
    then quickdodge makes a joke, that you should of just laughed off and be done w/ it.. but no, you respond:

is there a problem with the way i type sir? bruh get a life...if u took the time to go on google and type in whatever the name of that helmet and come back quote every thing ive said then post that picutre up...you officialy have no life. youre a hater...i smell it. BTW my **** is bigger
    why be all gangter and e thugg? seriously..

you talkin about some "no dissing just curious" man keep it moovin. i could sit here and boost on yo ass all night so dont come to me bein a smart ass.
    so ya, i thought this is what you wanted? why are your crying about it now?

anyway, just post pics of the damn car already!!!!!!!!!!!

im not pissed off. ok and ask yoursefl how many girls are on ia. then think before u tell me that ill fell better after i "drop my bfs drawls" when youre the one out here tryin to impress a bunch of guys on the internet. and im the fag?

im not pissed off. ok and ask yoursefl how many girls are on ia. then think before u tell me that ill fell better after i "drop my bfs drawls" when youre the one out here tryin to impress a bunch of guys on the internet. and im the fag?
    ummm... when was i tryin to impress a bunch of guys on the internet? their are quite a few girls on ia... and i can almost guarantee that they would like a jdm fronted db7 over a 03 miata...

who is quick dodge to me... he might have some respect on here but i have no respect for him. and how am i cyring. and dont worry bout the damn pictures. my friend got them and he hasnt put them up, they on his camera so i cant do **** about it. and what is this e thugg **** yall keep talkin about. yall must not get out...

lol man the 1st time i logged on today was when i got home and i posted in ur thread... that was at like what 12:30?.. i was out all day man..

ummm... when was i tryin to impress a bunch of guys on the internet? their are quite a few girls on ia... and i can almost guarantee that they would like a jdm fronted db7 over a 03 miata...
    shut up man u know theres maybe like 5 chicks on here. and im sure u couldnt even bagg them.

shut up man u know theres maybe like 5 chicks on here. and im sure u couldnt even bagg them.
    im pretty sure i wouldnt want to...

and their are more than like 5 girls on here lol

im out man.

ok since u wouldnt want to even bagg them then they must be ugly. so that means youre tryin to impress a bunch of guys and a dozen ugly girls on the interent....again....im gay?

dude u have a miata....u cant talk sh it to anyone on here. go home u f@g

im out man.
    are you?

ok since u wouldnt want to even bagg them then they must be ugly. so that means youre tryin to impress a bunch of guys and a dozen ugly girls on the interent....again....im gay?
    1st, what is the interent?

2nd, yes you are gay, your so lame and try to act like your the sh!t with a big d!ck.. your pitiful remarks about people that post here don't have a life are very lame and not profound.. Do you ****ing know anyone here? do you know when the last time i got laid? do you know what i do during my free time?

ON the other hand, there is no doubt in my mind your are a douche bag that gets no ass.. i mean, people that get a lot of ass usually don't go bragging about it and don't refer to their Mazda as a chick magnet..

you dont have a big D!ck because you wouldnt brag about that either.. and what are you doing bragging about your d!ck to a site with all guys, unless you were trying to impress guys which makes you really GAY! i think your are here to try to pick up c0ck..

You do not have a miata, that is your dream car, because you think you will be the sickest sh!t and all the hoties will be jumping on your nuts.. (wont happen buddy) The reason i dont think you have a car, is by the way you 1. Act and 2. talk/write.. your IQ seems nonexistent and you argue/talk about things that we all used to say when we were in middle school.. AND if you owned a red miata, im sure youd be the one kid in highschool that would stand by his car thinking he is cool with his music blasting, no friends, and reving his engine..

and if you do own it, then really i dont know what to say other than: wow your a douche bag!!

Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodgeŽ's Avatar

so ask yourself...whos the idiot
    After seeing your posts, the answer to that question is pretty evident. And to brag about your car getting more females just brought yourself down a few notches. Not really sure why you need a car to get a female, but hey, if that's all you got. And what the **** is "boosting" on someone. And I bet you though you were going to hurt my feelings, maybe, when you commented you have no respect for me? Come on man. Like I worry about the respect of a dude who finally graduated to middle school after only 3 tries. I start joking around on you, you got sensitive because I hit a chord, you also couldn't understand proper grammar skills reminding you of your intelligence level and retaliated back with all you had. Lolol @ that last part. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!

soon to be fast

"does it have the ***** magnet?"

aka Honda_Chick

nah i love it
    ive had 2 eg hatches, 1 ek hatch, a 91 crx, and a 2 door teg... i have to say this 4 door is my fav outta all of em...

REALLY?!! where was I??

In my bedroom.... Lol im playing ... I just felt the need to say that since it was the perfect time... THis thread is funny yo... shi.t is all crazy. I like my 4-door altima though... **** aint no grocery getter
    PIC TOO BIG

Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar

This thread makes me lol.

i couldnt read past the first few posts. this person is a moron. ok, you dont or cant spell pictures. type PICS. not frigin "pichas" <---wtf is that bs?
    The Carbon Fibered R6

haha... im glad every1 thinks this guys as much of an idiot as i do

all of yall can suck my d!ck. yes i said pichas you h0e i cant stress this enough to you retards WE ARE NOT IN SCHOOL!!!

^^ lol havent u figured it out yet? no1 wants u on ia... so just stop posting and go to another site

Lol, u guys are REALLY aguring on IA, LOL

CHASE ->>>
    WHAT MATTERS

all of yall can suck my d!ck. yes i said pichas you h0e i cant stress this enough to you retards WE ARE NOT IN SCHOOL!!!
    Err, perhaps you should be. Say....fourth grade English, maybe.

You fail at life. Can we get a ban poll going on this guy?

Quote Originally Posted by straight6
    Err, perhaps you should be. Say....fourth grade English, maybe.

You fail at life. Can we get a ban poll going on this guy?
    X2... thats what ive been thinkin sence i first posted on this thread

I bet this guy is from Massachusetts sayin "boosting" like that. He's from up there I suppose.

CHASE ->>>
    WHAT MATTERS

I wanna say this thread is entertaining and funny... but it's not. This guy needs to go.

- Drifty
    Last edited by driftyboy; 11-15-2007 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Who knows

Banned

lol i wasnt sayin how much i love my car and girl i was just sayin that i know my girl is hotter and as is my car...

in ur mind ill never win and in my mind you'll never win.... this could go on all night... and im tired
    Leave him alone man, there are a lot of people in here that like to do stuff with their own cars. Plus aren't you kind of switching subjects between trying to be so compassionate ? Word of advice: Stick to one option.
    Last edited by B0snian; 11-15-2007 at 12:49 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast