Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1997 BMW M3/4 Turbo

0-60 is sweet for mag racing but do you have any 60 feet, ETs, or trap speeds?

Awesome car BTW, hope to see more of it.

damn charles be nice, i say you 2 race =)

-zen motors-

i say they just have a pissing contest and get over with ikt. whoever can piss the furthest distance wins 10,000 rep point on SSI... wooohooo! lol

All bark, no bite.

This thread took a different direction.

Charles picking on the Bimmer guys, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by nextelbuddy
    actualy hes one of the most humble guys i know.

he posts vids showing the vehicles acceleration and also you see his numbers in his sig. yet you still ask is it fast? why would you ask is it fast? isnt it obvious its not slow? theres absolutely no reason to ask twice or thrice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Para
    LOL - I drive an 800 HP M3 as a daily driver. Does it look like I need your advice on what you think is smart?
    That has to be one of the most pompous-asshole comments I've read in awhile on here... very humbling of him to say indeed... as well as his retarded answer to my is it fast question. Yes, it's obvious he's not slow... that doesn't mean the opposite is true as well. Besides... I'm not asking him if its fast because I don't understand what his #'s mean (616 ~ 800 depending on how much enzyte he takes before he posts?)... I'm asking to get an understanding of his idea of "fast" and to see how arrogant he'd be in the face of that question. If he was humble, maybe he'd actually get his head out of his own ass and be nice... especially when being new on a big forum like this.

Besides, being humble around people you know means nothing when you're an asshole around people you don't.
    www.toyotaofroswell.com
    Current: '04 S2000
    Past 700whp+ Cars: '03 Z06 | '94 Supra | '03 Evo VIII | Too Many...

ok i can see whats coming.....can i video??????

lol haha i know im a asshole but i got to point something out u saying u make 800hp daily on a t67? i fucking call bullshit i want dyno sheets and vid?

All bark, no bite.

Quote Originally Posted by drmcivicsi
    lol haha i know im a asshole but i got to point something out u saying u make 800hp daily on a t67? i fucking call bullshit i want dyno sheets and vid?
    I think he means 800BHP, which he is still shy by at least 30HP even if he factors a 25% drivetrain loss.

Quote Originally Posted by iloveboost
    I think he means 800BHP, which he is still shy by at least 30HP even if he factors a 25% drivetrain loss.
    lol then again he better watch what he says cuz theres a big diff between 800 crank and 800 whp i still think its bullshit i want dyno sheets and a vid if not then its just bullshit or a race with a other 800hp car

2.3 Evo 8

O.o

You don't know what I know BO!

WheresClarenceBeeks? Leadfoot_mf's Avatar
    in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/fucking%2C_Austria

so i guess the question still stands. is it fast?
    -IA MGMT is inappropriate.

2.3 Evo 8

It's thuper fast! Geez weez guys don't you know a thfast car when you thsee it?

Tanked sailor

Looks like I'm behind a few posts...

No 60 foots or 1/4 times. I haven't taken it to the drag strip without breaking something yet. I'm bringing my DR's out to GA though so we'll see. I put in my new (built) axles on Friday so the only things left to go are the tranny and subframe. I don't thing I have enough power to destroy either of those.

As to the is it fast guy...When you asked the question I figured you were some 16 year old kid who didn't know much about cars, I answered accordingly. It didn't seem like you were asking if I think it's fast. But yes, I think that it's fast, do you?

For the BS guy. Let's go with just 20% drive line loss. How about my pink slip againt yours says that I can hit 640 RWHP which would be 800 hp? I'll pay for the dyno.

Iloveboost - check your math. 75% of 800 (25% loss) is 600.

All bark, no bite.

Oh noez, m4th 3rr0r.

I fail at life.

Putting up your pink slip to your '97 M3 to prove a dyno war!!!?!?!?

Ballin', fo sho.
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyef9
    lol okay so your butt hurt no lmao that great i wasn't bashing you lol what a dumbass.

Tanked sailor

Quote Originally Posted by hydroshutter
    Putting up your pink slip to your '97 M3 to prove a dyno war!!!?!?!?

Ballin', fo sho.
    It's not about ballin'. I wouldn't make the claim in the first place if I couldn't back it up. I don't even know what the guy drives, but as long as it pays for my dyno it will be worth it to me.

FWIW, it's clear that this forum isn't for me though. I didn't join this board for any reason other than to meet some fellow car enthusiasts for when I come out to GA. But this crowd isn't for me, even if they do like cars.

Nice car ... i am happy to see more and more boosted BMW to bad iam not boosted

Charls but this ways 600 rwhp M is like driving a 750 awhp evo.... so yeah is kinda quick. at least i think phil cars is quick :P

Ohh u never know maybe his # are pump gas # LOL
    2 buses in front of u...... UNTOUCHABLE

Quote Originally Posted by Para
    As to the is it fast guy...When you asked the question I figured you were some 16 year old kid who didn't know much about cars, I answered accordingly. It didn't seem like you were asking if I think it's fast. But yes, I think that it's fast, do you?
    Paradigm relax.. Charles "CT9" has a quick car is an evo8 with some shit done to it, and he is a pretty cool guy we have hang out a couple of times, he has a couple of videos for you to get a better idea of who you are talking about; check out the evolution of the evolution cool video.

I think you profiled a lot of this guys with your answers, yes some are 16 years old w/ rice out hondas but some others are your age and drive cars as fast as your and also had your same knowledge about cars.

Daniel "Iloveboost" is another cool guy.... he loves racing and he is very humble and doesnt talk BS like half of the ppl in here.

Daniel relax Para is a cool guy too.

Paradigm I think you should wait until you come and you can meet all these guys and person, half of them are awesome and halt are a bunch of deeee deeee deeeeessssss.

__________________________________________________ ____

Charles you and him will be one of those races that is worth making a video, no matter the out come. he has a lot of game for you but I think you need to be at you max potential like him..... remember that BMW are fast with low power; like my that at 340 tag along with a 430 vett.. picture his with over 600whp on pump gas low boost, it will be just like your evo fast as hell on pump we can only guess in c16...

---------------------------------------------------------------

so far BMW have a 17% drivetrain loss.

TRM Stage 2 │TRM Coilovers │ TRM Pistons │ TRM Blowthrough Tuning │ TRM MAF & Injectors │ Watch My Crazy Videos

Quote Originally Posted by nextelbuddy
    Welcome Paradigm Guy. you will see a few guys like CT9A from kills section try to taunt you, dont fall for the trap.
    when are we racing Shawn...........

TRM Stage 2 │TRM Coilovers │ TRM Pistons │ TRM Blowthrough Tuning │ TRM MAF & Injectors │ Watch My Crazy Videos

z00m z00m..... ORGANIZATIONXIII's Avatar

welcomes
    twoONEoh

Quote Originally Posted by ct9a gsr
    That has to be one of the most pompous-asshole comments I've read in awhile on here... very humbling of him to say indeed... as well as his retarded answer to my is it fast question. Yes, it's obvious he's not slow... that doesn't mean the opposite is true as well. Besides... I'm not asking him if its fast because I don't understand what his #'s mean (616 ~ 800 depending on how much enzyte he takes before he posts?)... I'm asking to get an understanding of his idea of "fast" and to see how arrogant he'd be in the face of that question. If he was humble, maybe he'd actually get his head out of his own ass and be nice... especially when being new on a big forum like this.

Besides, being humble around people you know means nothing when you're an asshole around people you don't.
    Ya, I am going to give a guy a chance, When He gets into ATHENS!!

Para, you'll be here in September, right? Then come to Import Showdown... just leave your ego at home. =D
    www.toyotaofroswell.com
    Current: '04 S2000
    Past 700whp+ Cars: '03 Z06 | '94 Supra | '03 Evo VIII | Too Many...

IA's Pervert

ct9a your car is slow. You are just another ricer with your cute turbo. hahaha.

2.3 Evo 8

SPARTA!

Quote Originally Posted by 6.0GTO
    ct9a your car is slow. You are just another ricer with your cute turbo. hahaha.
    A GTO calling another car slow. Oh the irony.
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyef9
    lol okay so your butt hurt no lmao that great i wasn't bashing you lol what a dumbass.

IA's Pervert

I don't see the irony in that. My car has 4000whp. True story.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12