Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: MP5 girl

BlackSiChic meant that post at you, Julio. She meant that you should quit talking shit about me considering you don't know me. I think it is funny that you say you are out all the time. I am at the Babies R Us, Barnacles, and out of Pleasant Hill all the time. Plus I am at most local shows with my car club and I've never seen you out. But I don't really care if I do. I think you're a sorry, fat fuck who just sits behind the computer and talks shit about people you don't know. And I'm done with this childish bullshit. I don't give a fuck what y'all have to say. Continue to talk shit about me if that is what makes you feel better.
    Zoom, Zoom Baby!

Mi-4 (Modified Inline 4)
    www.mi-4.com

IA.COM Founder.

Quote Originally Posted by mazgirl235
    BlackSiChic meant that post at you, Julio. She meant that you should quit talking shit about me considering you don't know me. I think it is funny that you say you are out all the time. I am at the Babies R Us, Barnacles, and out of Pleasant Hill all the time. Plus I am at most local shows with my car club and I've never seen you out. But I don't really care if I do. I think you're a sorry, fat fuck who just sits behind the computer and talks shit about people you don't know. And I'm done with this childish bullshit. I don't give a fuck what y'all have to say. Continue to talk shit about me if that is what makes you feel better.

I know who she was reffering to, But it was still a valid point. Yeah your right I don't know you and? you started talking shit to me and you don't know me.
    And im not out?
    here click http://www.importatlanta.com/coverage.php and see how many pictures and events I have covered over the last few years.
    BTW I quit showing a over 2 years ago. But, I have done more events then you will most likely ever do , both locally and at a national level.
    I just don't go out 6 nights a week to do and see the same shit like some of you do.
    Me fat, and? Shit im 200 lbs a im a midget at 5'9 and you think Im worried about it?

IA.COM Founder.

Shameless plug since this thread is getting so many hits.

www.tunerfestshootout.com

ok...calling krissy 2 faced umm sorry that girl isnt even close to that....she was only defending Julio and Pablo because they are both friends of hers so stop...!!!!And as for the shit talking THE MAZGIRL was the one trying to call Leisa out for having zoom zoom in her sig...sounds like to me you have nothing to do...since you dont give a rats ass about the site...then stay the fuck off... so you need to grow the fuck up and move the fuck on..... ZOOM ZOOM BITCH!!!!!!.and move on with your life...good luck to you and your boy...and your other peeps.....
    grand prix.....

Default MAZGIRL

just a word of advice....rather you posted those pics just for friends to look at...posting those pics up anywhere on the web is taking a risk of someone right clicking and saving them...for their own use.....so get over it...or delete all your pics so no one has them.....either way you said you would never post your pics on any site...but yet you did on a website.....so get over it please.....
    grand prix.....

Fuck off, babygurl. Yes, I did go off on Leisa but that was after she was a bitch to me. Plus it was a joke. All I was saying to Julio was that it was pathetic that he looked for a pic and then saved it. But it is over and done with, so who cares. I just think it is funny that everyone likes to jump on the bandwagon. I guess you have no mind of your own. Since you have to join in and be a bitch. I'll say the same thing that I did earlier, if it makes y'all feel better to go off on me then do. Obviously it makes you feel better about yourself. So yet again, fuck off.
    Zoom, Zoom Baby!

Mi-4 (Modified Inline 4)
    www.mi-4.com

just for the record Mazgirl235 didnt call her 2 faced....you should check these things b4 you go off on people

A.K.A. GA Teg

"A good photograph is knowing where to stand."
    www.ATLphoto.net Myspace

Rollin solo in da low low Pablo's Avatar

wow. all this shit just cause i wanted to see a picture of a fucking girl. damn...

note to self, dont ask that again
    Pablo
    Original Member

bad pablo! tryin to pick up girls on IA HOW DARE YOU! lol jk

Rollin solo in da low low Pablo's Avatar

hahaha, what can i say. i'm a bad boy!
    Pablo
    Original Member

first off did i say who called krissy two faced no it was that 91 t guy or who ever...second i didnt see leisa being a bitch to you at all...and no i wasnt going off on you! i was just pointing things out...and honey i dont need to go off on you or anyone to make myself feel better...i have self esteem un-like some people around here.....

and pablo.....bad boy!!!!
    grand prix.....

A.K.A. GA Teg

Man would yall let it go! One person gets into it with another person or takes something the wrong way then 15 people have to jump in and try and bitch the person out or "defend" the other person. WHY? What does it accomplish? Nothing!!
    "A good photograph is knowing where to stand."
    www.ATLphoto.net Myspace

Quote Originally Posted by GA_Teg
    Man would yall let it go! One person gets into it with another person or takes something the wrong way then 15 people have to jump in and try and bitch the person out or "defend" the other person. WHY? What does it accomplish? Nothing!!
    Thank you, Matt. I agree, everyone just has to jump on the bandwagon. I think it is ridiculous.
    Zoom, Zoom Baby!

Mi-4 (Modified Inline 4)
    www.mi-4.com

so Im still trying to figure it out... in the picture, who is who????

Certified Gearhead nooneimportant's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mazgirl235
    Thank you, Matt. I agree, everyone just has to jump on the bandwagon. I think it is ridiculous.

I had to hun ive been off here for like what 2 weeks and this is what happens when i leave? Damn that sux. Well in back and i love everyone except for ppl that talk shit about ym woman.

Well i wish she was. :idb: :idb: :idb:

FUN FUN FUN
    MI-4

Its all good, Jared. Better late than never. LOL
    Zoom, Zoom Baby!

Mi-4 (Modified Inline 4)
    www.mi-4.com

-=Mi4=-

danm... i missed out alot in the past week. EM, PM me on the "4" forum.

Certified Gearhead nooneimportant's Avatar

BUMP

FUN FUN FUN
    MI-4

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456