Thread: 2002, suzuki, sv650s, 650cc, FS/FT-3500$ braselton

in my own little world one11racing's Avatar

Default 2002, suzuki, sv650s, 650cc, FS/FT-3500$ braselton

2002, suzuki, sv650s

2002 Suzuki sv650s with 18k on it. Got an other bike so this one needs to go. Bike is great shape and comes with many parts. Bike is set back up as stock. Has new tires on front and rear, new sprocket and chain. Aftermarket slip on pipe, titanium. Sounds great. Has a scratch on right fairing.

Comes with spare motor, was going to build a turbo motor. 2 more new tires, front rim, swing arm and a plus 2 rear sprocket( makes is very low end torque, hard to keep front tire down).

Over all bike is great shape and is one hell of a ride. Looking to sell or trade. ( trade be equal or more or you will need to add cash) looking for rwd cars import or domestic, for new toy to play with. Maybe a box truck!

Email or pm me with any questions

asking price $3500 OBO
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sv650s-jpg   -sv650s-swing-jpg   -sv650s-rim-jpg   -sv650s-exhaust-jpg   -sv650s-engine-jpg  

Last edited by one11racing; 06-07-2014 at 10:10 AM.

in my own little world one11racing's Avatar

price drop to 3000$ - still willing also trade!