Uber N00B

Default FS: 2004 Vento Phantom R4i 150cc Scooter BLUE

SOLD!

2004 Vento Phantom R4i
    Color: Blue
    Miles: <1700
    Title: Clear GA title in hand
    VIN: 5KMMSG2Y645021845

I just recently upgraded to a motorcycle so no longer need the scooter. I purchased the scooter new back in 2004 and used it during college for a few years. After college, it was ridden every once in a while to keep the engine from rusting. Rated to get 80+mpg. Tires are still excellent. Has remote starter and alarm system. Comes with two remote w/flip out keys and two additional regular keys. I can throw in a helmet if you need one. Everything works great. Replaced the battery last year and all oils changed a few months ago. Blue backlit instrument panel and blue LEDs on mirrors for visibility. Lots of storage space under seat. Insurance for me is about $30/YEAR for liability only through State Farm.

$899 OBO --> $799 OBO--> $650 OBO
    [/b]
    If you have any questions, or would like to see the scooter, call or txt me anytime between 10a-midnight. 678.548.8589

Last edited by VoodooJC; 09-27-2009 at 08:32 PM. Reason: Lowered price

Forged Performance Built & Tuned:
    2007 Nissan 350Z + GReddy Twin Turbo = 474whp/400tq @ 10psi