Thread: ** Brand New K&N AirCharger Full Kit for 04-09 Yamaha ATV YFZ450 **

Default ** Brand New K&N AirCharger Full Kit for 04-09 Yamaha ATV YFZ450 **

Hello,
    I'm selling a Brand New K&N AirCharger Intake Kit.

Add Power to 2004-2009 Yamaha YFZ450 ATV with K&N AirCharger Intake Kit

K&N 63-1123 fits the following:

2009 YAMAHA YFZ450 449 - Exc. F/I Street Legal In All US States: No TUV Approved (Europe): No
    2008 YAMAHA YFZ450 SE 449 - All Street Legal In All US States: No TUV Approved (Europe): No
    2008 YAMAHA YFZ450 449 - All Street Legal In All US States: No TUV Approved (Europe): No
    2007 YAMAHA YFZ450 SE 449 - All Street Legal In All US States: No TUV Approved (Europe): No
    2007 YAMAHA YFZ450 449 - All Street Legal In All US States: No TUV Approved (Europe): No
    2006 YAMAHA YFZ450 449 - All Street Legal In All US States: No TUV Approved (Europe): No
    2005 YAMAHA YFZ450 449 - All Street Legal In All US States: No TUV Approved (Europe): No
    2004 YAMAHA YFZ450 449 - All

Follow link for all detailed info
    Add Power to 2004-2009 Yamaha YFZ450 ATV with K&N Air Intake Kit

Also have a video that shows installation of this
    2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009 Yamaha YFZ450 Sport ATV Air Intake Installation

Sells for over $400.00 on line

I'm selling for $199.99 / might be open to trade just depends on what you have... but really looking for cash

txt or call if your interested 678-779-8423 / Terry

This is Brand new with all the pieces, never installed, just took out of the box to make sure everything was there and to take pictures.

info and pics below

K&N dynamometer testing shows a 4.27 horsepower gain at 7200 RPM. This is well over a 10% power gain for power you can feel. K&N’s air intake design has lower restriction than the factory system. Once installed, you will notice the benefits of a less restrictive system.

The 63-1123 air intake system replaces the stock airbox and intake track with a complete rotomolded intake tube, a powder coated aluminum airbox and an oversized K&N high-flow air filter part number RU-4960XD. The K&N air filter is washable and reusable and provides excellent filtration. It is also pre-oiled and ready for installation.

The powder coated black heat shield assembly helps prevent rust and corrosion and isolates the K&N air filter from the engine compartment. This way the K&N air filter receives a consistent flow of fresh air.

There is also a K&N supplied remote mounted crankcase breather which helps keep the air filter cleaner and helps to dissipate the extra heat and oils which generate from crankcase pressure.
    Installation can be performed in 90 minutes or less. Take a look at our 63-1123 installation video to see all the steps involved.

A black K&N DryCharger filter wrap part number
    RX-4990DK, is also included for increased protection and longer service intervals in extreme dust or wet conditions. Jetting modifications will be necessary to obtain maximum performance. The 63-1123 is covered by the K&N Limited Warranty for one year.

Actual Pictures

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Price is obo and i'm open to trades, cash or trade + cash..
    hit me up if your interested
    I'll make a good deal with serious buyer
    Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

bump...