Thread: FS: 2008 Suzuki B-King in Starfire Pearl White (from Lexus) with ~1600 miles [GA]

Uber N00B

Default FS: 2008 Suzuki B-King in Starfire Pearl White (from Lexus) with ~1600 miles [GA]

Don't really want to sell, but recently got married and wife says no more. In exchange she let me buy a 2013 Audi TT RS

The bike has already been garaged and has a little over 1600 miles on it. Oil was changed with Mobil 1 Synthetic oil and K&N oil filter at 500 and 1500 miles. Everything is pretty much stock except for paint job, LEDs, full OES sliders, and adjustable lowering bone. All the LEDs can be removed and stock taillight/turn signals put back on. Battery is in excellent condition, always on battery tender when parked. Bike is started up and run at least once a week to keep fluids fresh. Absolutely no problems with the bike at all. Ready to ride!

Bike is located just north of Atlanta, GA. I can deliver a certain distance, but will require deposit in advance.

For fastest response, txt me at 678-548-eightyfiveeightynine

Clear title in hand. If you need financing, I know a couple dealerships that may be able to help you out. NO test rides without cash in my hand!
    $8500 OBO

The pictures below were taken on my Android phone that was about to run out of batteries so no flash. The white on the bike is a very white pearl color, not yellowish. It's the same as the white pearl color on Lexus cars.

Shown with brake lights lit up.

That round thing in there is a computer case fan that alternates between "Suzuki B-King" and ambient temperature.

Blue LEDs on side and red LEDs on exhaust are always on when bike is on.

Forged Performance Built & Tuned:
    2007 Nissan 350Z + GReddy Twin Turbo = 474whp/400tq @ 10psi

NICE! Wish my back was ready for a bike, this would be top of the list. G/L

Fuck him then.
    Last edited by AnthonyF; 08-01-2012 at 09:13 PM.
    The Carbon Fibered R6

Uber N00B

Sold.

Forged Performance Built & Tuned:
    2007 Nissan 350Z + GReddy Twin Turbo = 474whp/400tq @ 10psi