Thread: F/S: CBR 600RR 2006

Default F/S: CBR 600RR 2006

F/S: CBR 600RR

Okay lets see

less than 8k miles
    well well maintained! i am a aircraft mech. and i have looked this bike from top to bottom and is in excellent shape!
    black/red stickers
    flush mounted turn signals
    rear brake like has internal turn signals
    rear fender eliminator kit
    new pilot powers front and rear
    just changed the oil and filter 78 miles ago pictures below were right before i changed the tires
    stands front and rear come with it red powder coated stands
    new brand new rs5 yoshi slip-on
    new pads front
    new coolant i drained it and serviced it with honda coolant
    has sliders all around handle bars, frame and has rear spools for stand
    6k hids installed nice and bright for safety at night
    has high vis reflective red pin stripes on the wheels look very sharp during the day and night, for safety as well
    rear seat cowl painted black to match bike/ padded rear seat comes with the bike as well

bike is very nice and clean would be a excellent gas saver if you drive it easy and a street machine! Fast!

i do have several helmets and jackets if you would like to buy them i will be selling them as well. pics of those will be up later below pictures of the bike.
    thank you for looking

Price is 6000 obo On to the pictures

Clean bike,but for price you can get newer RR.Anyways Goodluck with sale.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    1. It gets really old when people keep calling southside a thief, b/c honestly, they have no phucking idea! lol

Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Clean bike,but for price you can get newer RR.Anyways Goodluck with sale.
    Thanks for the negative post bro

05srt4

great looking bike man, if i had the cash id grab it up. glws!

I Am, A Stunt Man

this makes me miss my 05 rr so bad, if i would have a car to drive i would get this, but i would have to sell mine to snag it lol
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDrunkScotsman
    great steal , its like a sore dick ,ya cant beat it!

http://www.nadaguides.com/Motorcycle...dard-Equipment

there is nothing wrong with your asking price, that guy was just a retard
    You know whats faster than light? Darkness, now thats fast my friend. Never let a dream remain a dream, no matter how surreal.

Quote Originally Posted by Odinx269 View Post
    http://www.nadaguides.com/Motorcycle...dard-Equipment

there is nothing wrong with your asking price, that guy was just a retard
    Everybody has there opinion and that was mines.Considering the bike is clean yes but you can still find a newer one for same price(everybody have preference and sure it will sell)....Now STFU OP Was'nt trying to be neg. GLWS
    1. It gets really old when people keep calling southside a thief, b/c honestly, they have no phucking idea! lol

Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Everybody has there opinion and that was mines.Considering the bike is clean yes but you can still find a newer one for same price(everybody have preference and sure it will sell)....Now STFU OP Was'nt trying to be neg. GLWS
    yes they do, but if its negative when someone is trying to sell something, then its not wanted, especially if there are resources out there to find the correct price on there. Yes there prob are cheaper bikes out there but thats what the NADA is for. Takes all the guess work out for those that think everything is overpriced. So why dont you do us all a favor and STFU yourself.
    You know whats faster than light? Darkness, now thats fast my friend. Never let a dream remain a dream, no matter how surreal.

Quote Originally Posted by Odinx269 View Post
    yes they do, but if its negative when someone is trying to sell something, then its not wanted, especially if there are resources out there to find the correct price on there. Yes there prob are cheaper bikes out there but thats what the NADA is for. Takes all the guess work out for those that think everything is overpriced. So why dont you do us all a favor and STFU yourself.
    Dude we both know nada is something that people use to price stuff just like people use KBB.Your point here is what?I stated my opinion who gives a fuck what you think or him.If you guys stopped looking at the negative first and posted positive first so shut your dick sucker.I don't have time for E beef or back and forth.Other than that stop filling up his thread trying to make this a dick measuring contest.Everybody isn't going to sugar coat shit its life.Later-Southside