Thread: SiDI Vertigo Air black US 8.5 EUR 42 NIB - $220

Default SiDI Vertigo Air black US 8.5 EUR 42 NIB - $220

Year: 2010
    Make: SiDI
    Model: Vertigo Air
    Color: Black
    Condition: NIB
    Price: $220 (MSRP: $300)

I have a brand new pair of black 2010 SiDI Vertigo Air motorcycle boots size EUR 42 US 8.5 for sale. The sizing would actually probably fit up to a US 9. Got these as a summer riding boot but never used them. I'm told they are fine for cooler weather as well with a nice pair of socks. SiDI is among the best of the best when it comes to motorcycle boots and the Vertigo is a very safe and comfortable boot that is quick and easy to get in and out of with its side zip design, I have a pair of Vertigo Corsa race boots that I do use and swear by. Save $80.00 off MSRP.

If you have any other questions feel free to email or call/text ( Four Zero Four ) - 8 2 8 - 0 3 7 3

Last edited by DDam; 11-25-2010 at 07:46 AM.
    :english: