Thread: Yamaha R6 (08-09) BAZZAZ Z-FI QS system + Z-AFM fuel mapping system

Default Yamaha R6 (08-09) BAZZAZ Z-FI QS system + Z-AFM fuel mapping system

This system is just awesome!
    I bought everything Brand New and have only raced the bike 3 times. Everything looks brand new...bike was never crashed or anything and its lived in my livingroom.

Just to be clear this is the Bazzaz:
    Z-FI QS (with quickshifter of course, this one is for std. shift)

Z-AFM Fuel mapping system (plugs right into where the stock 02 sensor goes and tunes the bike automatically by itself, no need to dyno-tune it after any change for your bike)

comes with the boxes, instructions, software,cable ect

this really made the powerband much broad in my R6, it had a flat spot around 4,000 or 5,000 rpm and now the bike just revs nice freely..

you can still get a shop to make a custom map for you or you can mess with everything via your laptop...or if your like me, just plug it in and let the fuel mapper automatically keep the A/F ratios right and you don't have to worry about anything

$750!

have any questions pm or email me

lordmdp ( at) gmail (dot ) com

If your looking at this you probably know what it is but in case you don't:

The Bazzaz Performance Z-Fi QS unit employs race proven technology for seamless clutch-less up shifting.
    It has user adjustable gear dependant kill times allowing for optimal shifting in all gears.
    The kit comes complete with control unit, harnessing, shift switch, and adapter rod.
    All the same features of the Bazzaz Z-Fi Allows for full power clutchless up-shifting for faster lap times
    Rugged shift sensor with application specific adapter rods for easy installation
    Gear dependant kill times for optimal shifting in all gear
    The Bazzaz Performance Z-Fi Fuel Control Unit differs significantly from what is currently available in the marketplace in a number of ways.
    Bazzaz Performance has developed an in-line unit that precisely controls fuel delivery to optimize engine performance.
    It is a plug and play unit that piggy-backs onto the stock ECU.
    Each unit comes with an application specific harness that utilizes OEM connectors for simple installation, and comes pre-programmed for either the stock exhaust or a slip-on.
    The Z-Fi also features a USB interface with easy to use software, allowing tuning modifications by the end user.
    The Z-Fi is the first piggyback system on the market that can run up to 8 injectors independently.
    This translates into ease of tuning and significantly better performance on applications that utilize 8 injectors.
    The Z-Fi can be run and/or tuned using the closed-loop self mapping feature with the purchase of the optional Z-AFM kit.
    Supplied with application specific harness for easy Plug and Play installation
    Pre-programmed with 2 maps, one for stock and one for a slip-on exhaust
    Comes with easy to use software and USB cable making tuning a snap
    Stores two maps, Switchable “On the Fly” with purchase of optional handle bar switch kit.

pics from my bike:

will sell with my full yoshi exhaust(mint shape) for $1300 for everything!!