Thread: Scorpion EXO-700 Crackhead F/S F/T

Default Scorpion EXO-700 Crackhead F/S F/T

Alright i have a Scorpion EXO-700 Crackhead helment with a tinted visor which retails for 250 new
    the helment is a large and i need a small. The hement has a few chips but is hardly noticeable my asking price is 150 obo or trade for a smaller helment.
    my number is 706-305-7530
    text anytime

Fiberglass/Kevlar Matrix Shell: Quiet, aero-tuned design for wind-tunnel tested
    comfort.
    EPS-lined chin bar for additional protection.
    SpeedShift quick-change shield system (patent pending): Easy, secure tool-less faceshield
    changes in ten seconds or less.EverClear no-fog faceshield: Optically-correct shield with state-of-the art fog-free
    technology and anti-scratch hardened coating.KwikWick moisture-wicking helmet liner and cheek pads: Breathable, easily removable and washable.
    Ventilation system: Adjustable, indexed front and rear vents with aero-tuned rear spoiler
    reduce lift, create vacuum and maximize airflow through helmet.Breath-deflector: Enhanced fog-free performance.
    Meets and exceeds Snell and DOT standards.

bump