Thread: Motorcycle Gear For Sale (Alpinestars, Joe Rocket, and Honda)

Default Motorcycle Gear For Sale (Alpinestars, Joe Rocket, and Honda)

Riding season is here!! And well...my bike is gone. So I am selling my gear. all prices are priced to sell...so im pretty firm with the pricing.

First off is my black alpinestars leather jacket in an XL. This jacket has all the necessary pads to keep you safe and protected from the road and the wind. Has a removable thermal liner which will keep you very warm even in off season riding. Does have scuffs from a fall I had in the winter, nothing serious. No rips or tears...just scuffs. Price SOLD

Second is my black and red Honda leather track pants. I bought these from a friend who bought them for the track but never had the chance to use them. He rode around town in them a couple times and then sold his bike and sold the pants to me. I myself never wore them to ride in because theyre way too big for me. Wanted to have them altered but the tailor told me...it'd be cheaper to buy new pants. So I am selling these. They are in PERFECT condition with no scrapes, tears, or rips and have mounting locations for knee pucks. Price $100

Third of all are my like brand new Joe Rocket riding boots! I bought these brand new, wore these ONCE in the winter, and then never wore them again. They're not even broken in yet that's how new they are! They're in a size 9US, I wear a size 10 -10 1/2 in regular shoes and these boots fit very well. Price SOLD

Again, all prices are pretty firm and I am willing to meet for a pick up as long as its not TOO far away.
    You can either email me at [email protected] or get me on my cell: 404-409-9990
    Last edited by Get-R-Done!; 05-02-2010 at 05:52 PM.

2004 NBP RSX-S *Current*
    2001 CBR F4i *SOLD*
    2003 CBR 600RR *Current*

more wood than noahs arc sirkus's Avatar

Dibs on the jacket..

PMed
    2014 | Hyundai Veloster | Turbo R-Spec

location?

sirkus if you meet him let me know might get you to grab the boots for me. i owe someone a pair lol

more wood than noahs arc sirkus's Avatar

yeah I'd def do it.. I might need the money up front.. or you can arrange a payment with him. I don't gots money for em. But I'll pick them up for ya
    2014 | Hyundai Veloster | Turbo R-Spec

jacket and boots are sold!

2004 NBP RSX-S *Current*
    2001 CBR F4i *SOLD*
    2003 CBR 600RR *Current*