Thread: 1982 Kawasaki Spectre KZ750 - $1000 obo

Default 1982 Kawasaki Spectre KZ750 - $1000 obo

1982 KZ750E Kawasaki Spectre 750. Shaft drive. Good tires. 9400 original miles. Nice paint, no significant rust. Perfect seat.

Hasn't been ridden regularly in a few months. It has a new battery but it needs to be charged due to lack of use. I've had it running the last few days but it's running rough. It starts sputtering when trying to rev up past 2k. Could be plugs, bad gas, I really couldn't say, but it ran perfectly a few months ago before it was parked.

My Miata needs more go fast parts and I'm not doing the bike any favors by letting it sit. Somebody needs to spend a few hours and a few bucks getting it to look and run perfect while riding season is here. It won't take much.

Email [email protected] or PM with any questions or for more pics and I'll get in touch with you asap. Leave your phone number if that's your preferred method of contact. I'm in Decatur during the week but can run out to Covington one evening during the week to show the bike or any time next weekend if anyone's interested.

$1000 nego!

Finally, pics:

Senior Member | IA Veteran  OneSlow5pt0's Avatar

sweet,GL with sale