Thread: T/W 01 RC51 F/S

Default T/W 01 RC51 F/S PRICE REDUCED $4700

I have an 01 RC 51 that I am debating on selling. I just posted this up to see if someone might be interested. This is a great bike and don't want to get rid of but going to be in the market for a house soon so need to get the priorities straight first. The bike has a few of the free mods like flapper, pair, nicky, stock filter, and the (Scratch this mod as I have put them back on)silencing gear removal. It comes with the stock slip-ons unless you just want the microns. The bike also has a double bubble screen, vortex clipons, vortex front sprocket -1, Traxxion Dynamics preload adjusters, I polished
    the lips of the wheels, and (if you want them) the carbon micron high mounts that have been shortened. The bike has 20,913 miles as of right now. I'm not sure if I have gotten everything. Oh the bike has been down on the left side at like 20mph. No serious damage to the bike. I have recently (1month ago) had the plastics fixed and the whole bike repainted black and silver with the upper and tail matching the 03 model. The bike comes with the passenger seat. I am asking $6000 for the bike with the Suomy Bostrom 05 size M helmet and an AGV sport jacket size 42. I will take $4700 for the bike alone. If anyone is interested you can pm or email at [email protected] I can give a few more details if you are interested.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -josh-pictures-090-jpg   -josh-pictures-092-jpg   -josh-pictures-093-jpg   -josh-pictures-094-jpg   -josh-pictures-095-jpg  

Last edited by oneswtsp1; 09-16-2007 at 10:26 AM.

No one wants a sweet, reliable bike. This thing will possibly be a collectors bike because they no longer make these things

I've wanted one of these bikes for years

never have gotten around to getting one though. Beautiful bike!

-jonathan
    [/URL]
    Jesus Christ is my Savior

Thanks I love mine but you know just want to do more to the car. Just don't ride much any more.

cravin a s2k

would you be interested in any trades?

No trades but I have reduced the price to $4700 for the bike only!

read the for sale rules
    Val For President
    R.I.P. Our Dear Leisa..

ASAP N.E. Chapter VP

No more supra
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________

NIKON Squad member| NikonD40