Thread: FAST Hayabusa......

Hybrid View

Certified Gearhead

nice bike through the turns to, if you have balls AND kno how to ride

Quote Originally Posted by B18CDELSLO
    nice bike through the turns to, if you have balls AND kno how to ride

exactly...plus you don't buy a busa to go through turns anyways...you buy a busa for power and to trick out and cruise

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by DRFTR
    exactly...plus you don't buy a busa to go through turns anyways...you buy a busa for power and to trick out and cruise
    exactly... as long as its a stock wheelbase/ rear tire size it handles great though, i dont understand y people think otherwise, you just have to commit to the turn and have the strength to pull the bike back up, but BEAUTIFUL BIKE, to many miles for me though im buyin my 2nd 1 in a few months w/ alot les miles

exactly... as long as its a stock wheelbase/ rear tire size it handles great though, i dont understand y people think otherwise, you just have to commit to the turn and have the strength to pull the bike back up, but BEAUTIFUL BIKE, to many miles for me though im buyin my 2nd 1 in a few months w/ alot les miles

yeah people who don't know or have not rode always says the same shit about the bigger bikes...what kind of bike are you getting? let me know cause i have a lot of hook ups on motorcycles...i'm buying a customers zx10r that i have done all the work on since new for cheap...so let me know what yuo are looking for and i can see if i can locate one for you
    -dave

Talking

yup i think everybody looks at the size and thinks that they can't get low, but they do and handle well.