Thread: A few Evo 8 parts in Augusta, GA

Default A few Evo 8 parts in Augusta, GA

Apologies for this being my first post in a while. I haven't been in the area for a great deal of time until recently. I have a few parts I'd like to sell more locally but also have posted nationally as well. Unfortunately I head to Atlanta regularly nor have plans to head there any time soon. However, I suspect someone here is interested enough to possibly make the trip to Augusta or want them shipped.

First up is my cylinder Head from my 03 Evo 8. It has approximately 60k on it. It has never been machined or cut. It includes OEM valves, OEM Retainers, and kiggley behive valve springs, and the original cam caps.
    I am not including cam cap bolts, an HLA, or rockers. What you see is exactly what you get.
    Local pickup preferred but will ship at buyers expense. $625 plus shipping and 3% paypal.

Next up is my Autronic PNP ecu for the EVO 8. It is SMC based. Comes complete with the IAT sensor and the data cable. No issues what so ever. What you see is what you get.

This is the only part I"m selling where I'll sell internationally as that is where most of the interest for this has come from. Price is $450 plus shipping and 3% for paypal fees. SOLD!!!!!!! on Evom.

Last up for sale is a set of used AEM Cam Gears for an Evo 8. In good working order. One flaw on the face of one of the gears from a wrench slip-up. Otherwise, no issues. SOLD!!!!!! on Evom.

Local Pickup welcome in Augusta, GA

Offers welcome. Remember cash is king
    Last edited by WANTED; 06-02-2013 at 09:02 PM.
    "Horsepower is no substitute for brains, fuckers."

about time some one posted new evo parts for sale.

Yeah, I noticed that. I remember there being a few more Evo owners being active on here a few years back.

Cam Gears sold on EvoM!!

Autronic sold on EvoM!!!!!!!!

Head still available