Thread: FS: evo 8 turbo

buy me some STP octane booster whatever210's Avatar

Default FS: evo 8 turbo

I always keep a back up turbo handy as you never know whats going to happen. i have the evo 8 turbo on my car now. im about to go evo 9 here shortly. the evo 8 turbo that is on my car now will be my back up now. so i have no need for this extra one. its already going to be priced pretty low so i have to say im firm on this one. i took the housing off so if i could see any oil resedue. i could not see any. i was told it came off because the guy went forced performace black. his car had the original 68k on it. he never pushed more than 20lbs. also this turbo is the 9.8 hotside
    let me show you the bad first. two of the studs were stripped from the guy taking it off. i pulled on out but a the last second for some reason it kinked sideways. i retaped it so that it will fit the correct bolt thread in there. i then slighly sanded the any metal sticking up. as you can see it will not affect the gasket or sealing of the gasket since that part is on the back side. its fine and i would put it on my own car

heres the second one that is stripped. i tried to pull it out but it was tight. i was gunna cut it off flush and drill it out. but didnt want to waste more time if i wasnt needing it right then.

but other than that which one is fine and the other is common. the turbo spins freely and has factory spec shaft play. anybody that say it has no shaft play is lying. all turbo has some type of tiny play. even our factory one. tthe fins have not hit the inside or anything

yes it even comes with water line, oil line and bango bolts

i took the back side off to show that theres no oil insight.

I am asking for 135.01

buy me some STP octane booster whatever210's Avatar

100! come get this

Certified Gearhead

does it come with the wastegate, where are you located?

Is this still available?