Thread: Mitsubishi galant lowering springs

Default Mitsubishi galant lowering springs

I have a set of lowering springs that I bought for my galant about four years ago. They were only used for about a month then I traded in the car and they have been sitting in the garage since then. Looking to clear some space. They drop the car 2". They fit 99 - 03. They changed the body style half way through 04 so if you have the early body style from 04 then they will fit that as well. Looking to get $100 obo. Best way to reach me is by text at 770-595-4303.

elderiest noob

they also fit 00-04 eclipse good luck with sale

IA Member

not trying to revive an old ass thread, but i guess it wouldnt hurt to ask if they're still available