Thread: FS: Eclipse N/A Parts 2g

Cool FS: Eclipse N/A Parts 2g

Ok I'm cleaning out the garage and i need to get a bunch if things sold so here goes:

First up is a fully rebuilt 420a block: micro-polished crank, new pistons, rings, OEM headgasket, 60k on rods, all new bearings for rod caps and main bearings, .2 overbore, painted black with Rustoleum. new crankshaft girdle, new Melling oil pump and Mitsubishi OEM water pump. $600 obo

Next is a 420a head with 60k clean and untouched with ARP head bolts $100 obo

Eclipse 2ga front bumper and Eagle Talon 2ga rear bumpers $25 a piece

Also have a catback exhaust system for any 2g GS or GST 2.5 inlet with n1 style muffler $120 obo

Have all factory sensors and engine wire harnesses, and spare motors if you need some parts.

Factory Talon Wings both TSI style and ESi style.

I'm forgetting alot but if you need anything and you have a 2g just ask

text 770-885-5218, or pm me, or just post

Not to be a party pooper but i'm pretty sure the Exhaust will only fit the RS and GS but if it'll fit my GS-T i'd buy it! I'm also looking for the Factory skirts of either the Talon or Eclipse if you have them! don't care if they are 2ga or 2gb.

Quote Originally Posted by dsmpride95 View Post
    Not to be a party pooper but i'm pretty sure the Exhaust will only fit the RS and GS but if it'll fit my GS-T i'd buy it! I'm also looking for the Factory skirts of either the Talon or Eclipse if you have them! don't care if they are 2ga or 2gb.
    Believe me it will fit GS-t's as well the exhaust route is the same for all except for gsx's. and how much are you trying to pay for the sideskirts? might just have a pair...

IA Member

not to hijack but i would be interested in some 2gb sideskirts if hes not, especially in black...

'04 ACURA RSX TYPE S

If it'll fit i'll buy it from you next week. for sure! i'll even bring my old exhaust to match it up to make sure! but um idk about the side skirts just give me a price and we can work something out.
    The guy that had my car before me took them off and was gonna do a body kit but i don't like any after market ones so wanna go back stock with slight mods on my car!

Anyone looking for a 2G turbo downpipe? MSG me if interested.

BUMP

2007, 2008, & 2009 IASCA National SQi Champion Pro Ultimate
    Total of 5 National Sound Quality Championships.

Just send u a text lmk if u still have that exhaust please

Is the head upgraded at all or just the aftermarket bolts?

Serious about the head/block how much! P/m me!!