Thread: 6 bolt motor and Competition clutch

Certified Gearhead

Default 6 bolt motor and Competition clutch

I have a stock 6 bolt motor with newly installed ARP headstuds,balance shafts removed and Cometic Hg!.The motor has 97k original miles and i had it in my 2g before pulling it out for 2.4.. Im going back to school in the summer so i parted alot of things due to lack of time to work on the car..$700 FIRM for the motor

I also have a slightly used Competition clutch(stage 3 i think) with about 6k street miles and i track day(blown turbo)
    $125

Send me a pm or call me if interested Stephen 678-200-2349.. I will to a compression test and record it for YOUTUBE before the end of the weekend!!

Certified Gearhead

Sale pending on motor until 3-5!!

Unknown

Thanks. Will see you Sat. Bro. Don.

Certified Gearhead

Motor and clutch sold!! Mods lock it up....