Thread: 1990 Talon TSi Fwd part out stock and performance

Certified Gearhead

Default 1990 Talon TSi Fwd part out stock and performance

Well i really hate to do this but this has got to go. It is a complete 1990 talon TSi fwd. Everything worked and ran when i parked it. I started the engine removal but didnt completely finish it, therefore if you want the engine in the car or the trans i will help you remove it however i do not have a engine lift to get the engine out. Everything else i should be able to pull off the car upon request. Everything is available for pickup in the kennesaw/acworth area or i can bring small stuff for pick up at my work in chamblee (i have a miata so i am limited on room)

Everything off the car is for sale so just pm me and i will get you a price since it would take forever to list everything however here are some of the things i have with the prices i am looking to get:

0 mile rebuilt 6bolt long block, Bought this in january and never had a chance to put it in i was told its an oem rebuild with 0 miles on it and judging by the clean block and ports on the head its never been run after the rebuild. - $600

6 bolt long block - This is the engine currently in the car it ran before i took everything apart however i believe the rings in it are bad. The balance shafts have been deleted assuming its the original engine it has 136k miles- $SOLD

FWD turbo 5spd - No issues here has had synchromesh in it for the past couple thousand miles - $SOLD

Manual steering rack - Pulled from a 1.8L works great - $SOLD

FWD 3" down pipe - Never installed on the car - $SOLD

O2 wastegate dump - $SOLD

14b turbo - i just put a rebuild kit into it - $SOLD

Comp clutch lightweight flywheel - $SOLD

ARP head studs - bought these used the look great - $70

ARP main studs - bought used once again look great - $40

ARP rod bolts - never used - $SOLD

1990 Coil over plug setup - $SOLD

Entire chassis - $SOLD

Last edited by Shadow102; 07-23-2010 at 05:35 AM.

passenger side door and the front marker lights pm me a price please.

Certified Gearhead

Default parts

i need the piece in between the two turn signals, right in the center, in between the hood and the bumper, and do u have an aftermarket exhaust in it? if so what brand and how much also? text or call if easier 678-895-9438, thanks

Certified Gearhead

pm'ed both of you

Certified Gearhead

rod bolts and slave cylinder gone

passenger door and blinker housings pending

Certified Gearhead

Car is SOLD!!!! I do have the ARP hardware and 0 mile long block left though