Thread: 2g Race Part Out

IA Member

Default 2g Race Part Out

Here are the List of parts from the Talon for sale, I will be adding some as I go, alot of these parts are brand new and all in Very good condition, If you dont see a pic of item listed just hit me up with a pm or via email [email protected]
    Motor-
    All brand new still in packaging, I am selling my ready to assemble 6 bolt bottom end, everything is coming to put your motor together
    Motor is bored .20 over, 0 ringed honed and decked, Crank all ready been torgued down all ACL race bearings, ARP hard ware, Brand New MLS un opened,brand new Evo 9 rods and Pistons, pistons rings still un opened everything is all brand new and ready to assemble
    Bottom end is going for $700 firm, needs to be picked up

Full race ready 1g Head, Has a full blown port jobs and I can take pic upon request, has ferrea 1mm valves, 3g lifters,Bronze guides,new rocker arms
    any info needed just let me know
    head going for $700

2g Transmission and Transfer case (pic upon request)-$500

Sparco Racing seats With Brackets and racing seat harness-$600

FP 3575R, turbo is fresh ready to be ran, now Shaft play because was Rebuilt by previous owner by FP, Turbo is a vband hotside and comes with -10an Oil return line
    Price $950 shipped

FP 4 INCH INTAKE -$80 SHIPPED

FIC 950cc INJECTORS- $150 shipped

Aeromotive FPR- $70 OBO shipped, only need a gauge for it

Bosch 044 fuel pump with -8 line and Fuel lab filter $75 (shipping not included but can be negotiated)

Tial 50mm wastegate (silver) -$125 shipped

2G socketed ECU with DSMlink v.2 with OBd cord -$525 shipped obo

I have more pics and parts to add, so anything else you may need just let me know

cell number is 862 215 9776

IA Member

bump never knew this forum was so dead for DSM's!!!

It is smh but where are you located?