Thread: Piggy Back ECU

Default Piggy Back ECU

-piggy-back-jpg Hey guys I have a( RoadRace/Split second )tuning piggyback ecu for an 04 to 06 lancer ralliart. Feel free to look them up at road race. This is almost a 25 to 30 whp gain with a few wire splices. It's completely tuneable with a laptop. I have all the software that they charge extra for. My ralliart ran high 14s at the track with just this, a cai, and exhaust. I'm asking 250.00 for it. That's half of what I paid. If interested just pm me with any offers.

I meant to say , 250.00 or best offer. If you have any trades I will consider the offer. Thanks for looking.

Again, thanks for looking and any offers will be considered. Just make me an offer. I need the money. lol