Thread: DSM Parts priced to go!!!

brand noobian

Default DSM Parts priced to go!!!

I have a couple of parts up for grabs that I'm selling for my brother. First I have a Mitsubishi super 20g turbo in good condition no shaft play, and no leaks. Second is an AWD transmission and transfer case from a 4g63 cyclone engine which was purchased from RIP Garage. the transmission is LSD and has no leaks or anything of that nature. The turbo is going for $200 and the transmission is going for $300 and will come with the transfer case if you want to go AWD for cheap this is the deal for you! Or you can get everything for $450. Give me a call/text me anytime if you are interested @ 917-915-6658.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -awd-trans-case-jpg   -20-g-jpg   -awd-trans-jpg   -20-g-2-jpg  

brand noobian

BUMPIN!!!

live above the limit

bump

brand noobian

bump

quick question i have a 98 rs and i dont know to much about dsm's would they turbo go for my car

Sleeper Wagon

will the turbo mount straight up in stock location? how many miles are on it? very interested!

brand noobian

everything sold lock it up