Thread: 1g stuff

Default 1g stuff

If interested, PM me or TEXT me at 770-873-2581.

I really need the money for Valentines Day, so someone get this stuff! I will sell all three cams for $145 if interested.

HKS 272 Exhaust Cam - $125 - Good shape, roughly 4k miles. The intake cam was lost during a move, so the exhaust cam is all that I have.
    --- These cams retail for $330 a piece. This one is in good shape, like new. Good chance to get it at $200 off.

Set of stock 1g turbo cams - $30 - mileage is not known, but they are still in pretty good shape.

1g Prothane mount inserts - SOLD- Only 3 of these. The set ordered from ExtremePSI was 13-1902-BL. The three left are 13-505-BL (this is the single packaged one), and 13-506-BL (this is the 2 pack).

HKS CAM IS ON TOP
    Last edited by aguynamedpat; 02-08-2010 at 10:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho View Post
    I don't know any dentists, but I got a dremel and a handful of oxycontin. If you got $50 we can make this work.

Bump for an update.

Lets get this gone, I need Vday funds!
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho View Post
    I don't know any dentists, but I got a dremel and a handful of oxycontin. If you got $50 we can make this work.

Certified Gearhead

i know this is old but, do u still have the hks?