Thread: Hahn Racecraft Super 20g

IA Member

Default Hahn Racecraft Super 20g

I have a Hahn Racecraft Super 20g, has about 10k on it, still in kicking ass condition, I wanted to get something different! Asking $400 shipped feel free for questions, it doesn't smoke, has some side to side shaft play, never boosted past 23psi, has a slight ship in the blade nothing major!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -fins-jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

30047-REDLINE, WAT REDLINE? 10k Shifts ALL day

that **** is ****ed........completely off balanced..not worth more than $100 cuz the wheel alone is about $150 and then balance and rebuild

why the hell hasnt this been locked

Quote Originally Posted by DervhaneGSX
    has a slight ship in the blade nothing major!

LAWL

fubarred nurbo FTL

thats a paperweight

you'll need a compressor wheel from turbochargers.com

and a rebuild costing more than the turbo itself

i got 75 on it just cause i need the cold side housing

IA Member

you guys are idiots. The compressor wheel is about $100. ( I have ordered one before ). The rebuild kit is $75 (also, ordered and rebuilt several before), and to balance the wheels/turbine shaft is only $36.

SO a total about $225 would make this a good reliable turbo. Journal bearing turbos are extremely easy to rebuild. Now if it were ball bearing.. thats a different story. They are a PITA to rebuild.

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by S Ladd
    you guys are idiots. The compressor wheel is about $100. ( I have ordered one before ). The rebuild kit is $75 (also, ordered and rebuilt several before), and to balance the wheels/turbine shaft is only $36.

SO a total about $225 would make this a good reliable turbo. Journal bearing turbos are extremely easy to rebuild. Now if it were ball bearing.. thats a different story. They are a PITA to rebuild.

So......225 to get in a workable condition, plus the 400 he's asking for.....yeah this thing sure is worth 625.00. If I'm spending that much I am damn well gonna buy a new one for that much (even if I need to spend more to get a brand new one.) Nice door stop right here

P.S. look at the date on his pics.

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo04
    So......225 to get in a workable condition, plus the 400 he's asking for.....yeah this thing sure is worth 625.00. If I'm spending that much I am damn well gonna buy a new one for that much (even if I need to spend more to get a brand new one.) Nice door stop right here

P.S. look at the date on his pics.

Yeah, the date on the pics is not good.. but the last time I checked, a 20g cost around $1150+ shipping new if its internally gated. So even at $625, thats just a little over half.

Its still a good deal, IMO.

IA Member

And Dervhane, take some new pics and ebay it if you want to sell it a little faster. The last 20g I put on ebay, which also needed a new compressor wheel, went for $350. Just make sure to set a reserve so it doesn't accidentally sell for less...

Quote Originally Posted by S Ladd
    Yeah, the date on the pics is not good.. but the last time I checked, a 20g cost around $1150+ shipping new if its internally gated. So even at $625, thats just a little over half.

Its still a good deal, IMO.
    that ecxact 20g from hahn if you call them is 750 i know cause i just went from the 16 to the 20 i would get an fp turbo before i would spend that on a blown and abused 20 g. i got 100 if you want to get rid of it. all i want is the exhaust side. and the intake side the center section is crap.

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by turbotegg
    i got 75 on it just cause i need the cold side housing
    Quote Originally Posted by turbotegg
    all I want is the exhaust side
    From your previous post you want the cold side... now you want the exhaust side (hotside).. so together you want the whole thing I think its easily worth $250 in its current condition. Go ahead and ebay it. If you get above $250, just send me a few dollars for my time.. LOL