Thread: 2g FWD Transaxle, injectors..

Default 2g FWD Transaxle, injectors..

2g FWD Turbo transaxle with 96k on it. Now AWD so I no longer need it. Shifts perfectly and was always babied. I am the second owner of the vehicle and bought the car stock in 2001.

I was looking at prices most salvage yards want between $900-$1200. I want $450 for this one.

No hurry to sell. I just thought i'd put this out there for a FWD DSMer who may need one.

I also have a set of stock 450cc injectors, poly motor mount inserts, and a 2g rear strut tower brace i'll let go cheap. Paypal verified, 120+ positive feedback on Ebay and positive feedback on GADSM. LMK.

30047-REDLINE, WAT REDLINE? 10k Shifts ALL day

how much for the injectors PM me