Thread: FS/FT: 1986 Mitsubishi Starion (AKA Chrysler Conquest), 5spd, Turbo, LSD, $3500

Default FS/FT: 1986 Mitsubishi Starion (AKA Chrysler Conquest), 5spd, Turbo, LSD, $3500

1986, Chrysler, Conquest TSI
    Asking 3500, also considering trades- but call me don't message or email me.

Old RWD Turbocharged/Intercooled 4-cylinder car from the 80's. -mileage on the motor is unknown but 90k on the body. It may have been rebuilt because it runs good. My brother owned it for 5 years before me and this car has not been driven much, it gets you in trouble. It is hard to find now and the car has some work done to it. My name is cesar 770-875-7226.

-Metal OVCP w/ BOV
    -Stainless Steel fuel lines, FPR
    -Double-DIN Head unit with TV Screen fits in stock location
    -Black leather seats from another year
    -1 Peice front air splitter/air dam from 89 starion
    -Stock intercooler in good shape
    -Sounds and drives amazing

-sq1-13-jpg-sq1-12-jpg-sq1-11-jpg-sq1-10-jpg-sq1-9-jpg-sq1-8-jpg-sq1-7-jpg-sq1-6-jpg-sq1-5-jpg-sq1-4-jpg-sq1-3-jpg-sq1-2-jpg-sq1-14-jpg-sq1-jpg

Goods
    - Good Brakes
    - Good Clutch
    - Runs good

Bads
    - Body is not perfect
    - Steering wheel has some play (Should be easy fix)
    - Interior is not complete, but it is easy to get parts
    asking price $3500
    also considering trades, let me know what you have

DO NOT EMAIL OR MESSAGE ME ON HERE, I AM AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER USUALLY.

Please call me instead: 770-875-7226, Cesar
    Come by my shop if you are serious and want to check it out: I am right next to the Best Buy on Pleasant Hill, at the Chevron car and emissions area.
    Matrix Mobile Auto Detail, Pleasant Hill Rd. Duluth

Lol @ easy to get parts.

If it's running good, should be an easy sell. Fixing that wheel slop will not be fun.

BTW, that vin comes back to an 89 model year car...the one on the door sticker.
    Last edited by D3UC3S; 12-24-2013 at 03:54 PM.
    '82 TE72 SR5 Sport Coupe
    3tc