Thread: 1995 Eagle Talon Tsi Awd Built $6500 firm

IA Member

Default 1995 Eagle Talon Tsi Awd Built $6500 firm

Been debating for a while on this, one minute I rather keep it next I'm wanting to sell just because I don't have the time for a car setup mainly to race instead of DD. car was built from a rolling chassis to complete car. Price is $6500 I can part it out and get more i have well over 10k in parts.
    Engine
    4g63 2.0 bored .20 over balance shaft removed,genuine Oem Mitsubishi oil pump,arp main stubs and head studs,Mls steel HG, Evo 9 pistons on 1g rods, head work 3G lifters, ferrea 1mm over ss valves, head full port and polish,Kelford 272 cams, Kevlar timing belt.

Power adder: rebuilt no shaft play Forced Performace 3575r, Punishment racing 3in o2 housing (recirc) tial 44mm waste gate,DNP tubular manifold , Fp 4 inch intake.

Fuel:FIC 1050 cc injectors ,aeromotive for, walbro 255 intank and Bosch 044 inline fuel pump, -8 fuel feed,-6 fuel return lines from tank to fuel rail, stock fuel rail with -8 fittings welded to it.

Drivetrain, 5spd stocks and transfer case, stock rear diff with LSD, PTT twin disk bought with 4 dyno runs, SS clutch line from slave to master cylinder , abs delete installed with SS front brake lines, eibach ground control coilovers on KGB shocks on struts

Electronics and EMS: dsmlink v2 , prosport electrical boost,oil and water gauges,AEM wide band with new o2 sensor,

Plenty more but can answer any questions by private message or call or text, car will need a full tune and has the parts capable of making close to 600hp, possible trades just depends, my cell is 862 215 9776. My name is Dervhane , car is fresh built no miles just a little idle time, just not going to have time to get the car where it needs to be

IA Member

I have plenty more pictures so interested people just contact me