Thread: FS: A.S. 2003 Lancer Evolution VIII w' Sunroof.

Default FS: A.S. 2003 Lancer Evolution VIII w' Sunroof.

S O L D

My 2003 Apex Silver Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII.
    Title/Owner: Clean in Hand/5th.
    Miles On Chassis: 120,XXX.
    Miles On Drivetrain: 90,XXX.
    Miles On Tires: 12,XXX.
    Fuel Type: 93 Octane Only.
    Fuel Economy: 17cty/24hwy.
    VIN: JA3AH86F43U12???? (Pm or Text Me For Last 4).
    Carfax Report: Yes, Will Include.
    Spare Tire: Yes.
    Options: Power Windows/Locks/Sunroof
    Price: $16,300 Negotiable
    Trades: Maybe (+$$,$$$)
    Reason For Selling: Wife Wants a Different Car.

Factory 2.0L 4G63. Factory 5 speed Transmission. Factory Transfer Case & Rear Differential. Factory Evolution IX Turbo (10.5). Factory Suspension w/ Tein Lowering Springs.

Maintenance: Timing Belt, Balancing Shaft Belt & Tensioner Done @ 77,000 [28DEC2010]. Transfercase & Rear Differential Fluids Changed @ 89,000(OEM Diaqueen Fluid) [04OCT2012] Transmission Fluid Changed @ 87,500(OEM Diaqueen Fluid) [14AUG2012]. Alignment @ 119,200 [03OCT2012]

Aftermarket: Hallman Pro Manual Boost Controller[04OCT2012] HKS Stage 2 Exhaust & Intake Camshafts (272/272)[28DEC2010], Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump[21DEC2010], Injen Upper & Lower Intercooler Piping/Intake Pipe[21DEC2010] w/ K&N 4.5 Inlet Filter. [04OCT2012], Perrin Stealth 3.5" Intercooler[21DEC2010], Megan Resonated Test Pipe [07JAN2011], Greddy Ti-C 3" Cat Back Exhaust["], Perrin Dowpipe["], NGK BPR8ES (.23) [30SEP2012]. BFGoodrich G-Force Super Sport A/S (245/45/R17) [27MAY2012]. AEM Uego Wideband 02, AEM TRU-Boost Gauge/Controller, Autometer Vac/bst Gauge, Autometer Oil Pressure Gauge. Lower 3 Slot Gauge pod Holder. OEM Style Carbon Fiber Hood. Sony Headunit. Rear Strut Tower Bar. Battery Relocated to the boot. Painted to Match Vortex Generator. Rear Spoiler Lip (painted to match). APR Mini Carbon Fiber Mirrors. Rexspeed Carbon Fiber Exhaust Heat Shield. JDM DUPO Rear Tailights (Will include Factory Chrome Altezzas)

Tune: The Engine Was Originally Tuned on [08OCT2011] @ Topspeed Motorsports By Doug Wilkes. It made 350whp/358tq @ 26psi on 93 Pump. (Dyno Jet) I still have the Dyno graph.

Recent: I added on the Hallman Pro MBC and dialed it into 20psi/1.37bar for good measure. It Drives and Pulls Fantastic!

History: The Motor/T-case/Tranny Came from my WRECKED 03' Evo VIII Gsr, I had one of my good friends/Mechanic Swap Everything over into another 2003 Evo VIII Gsr SHELL/Roller. I drove this car everyday since the change over and it has been running Perfect. This one has Everything Working as it should. (A/c has been fully recharged, Heat Works Great, All Windows go up&down smooth as they should including the Sunroof. All Locks, Radio, Lights & Doors function properly) Before it was hit I Daily drove my Red VIII about 1,500 miles a week. (Back & Forth From Middle Georgia to Fort Bragg, NC) The car gets great fuel economy for what it is (16-17city/23-24highway) I have EVERY receipt of part and Work done to this Engine and Swap from the day I purchased it in 2010.

Needs: 1: Small Dent behind the passenger Rear door [Smaller than a Dime] (from previous owner's son laying a bicycle into it).
    2: The Hood needs to be Repainted (it has paint cracks).
    3: The SRS light stays on, I'm not sure why, but I believe a body shop has the equipment to clear it.
    4: NEW OWNER

Exterior: 7/10; It's a 2003, There's a few scratches here and there and a very small Surface rust spot on the rear driver's side door. The Carbon Fiber Wing Top has been recently Refinished so no need to worry about that nasty fade

Interior: 8/10; Previous owner painted the dash trim pieces black, it looks fine but there is a small spot that has paint chipped. The Seats are in Great condition Front&Rear. A Slight tint on the side and rear windows.

Engine: 9/10; I took Very good care of this engine, Always did the maintenance when it was called for. Always 93 Premium. Changed the Oil with factory required Mobil 1 Fully Synthetic every 3,500-4000 miles. The only issue with the driving side of it is that the 5th Gear Syncro is worn out (Popular 2003 issue) so if you're really driving it hard and shift into 5th gear it will have a slight grind. This has been this way since i purchased the car in August of 2010. It's never really bothered me, if you drive like a sane human being then you won't notice it. No T-Case Whines, No Rear Diff Roars/Clicks, and no Misfiring. No Check Engine Lights!!!

Thoughts: If you want a Really Fast, SAFE, 4-door, All Wheel Drive, Turbocharged RELIABLE Sports Car... This is what you want. It's really quick, You can do EVERYTHING in it lol. (Vacation, Groceries, Track, Moving, Seriously... This car has every capability I can think of with just the lack of Cruise control , You can order the module online)

Pictures...

Thanks Import Atlanta!!!
    -Chad
    478-456-1804
    If You have ANY Questions or Comments, PLEASE feel free to post them here or ask me, Your fellow viewers may have the same questions

Last edited by killercd4g63; 10-14-2012 at 01:22 PM.
    93' Talon TSi/1G
    00' Civic EX/EJ8 "Cilina"
    03' Evo VIII GSR/CT9A"Evonia"

04' Evo VIII SSL/CT9A "Evolynn"

93' Talon TSi/1G

04' Evo VIII SSL/CT9A "Evolynn"

Sale Pending
    93' Talon TSi/1G