hi i have up for sale my 1987 "chrysler conquest" the same as the mitsu starion. car has 197xxx on the clock but the motor was rebuilt around 160xxxish ive spoke with a previous owner to confirm this and many other people on here who know this car can attest to this im sure,so lets get the basics out the way

year-1987
make-chrysler
model-conquest tsi
color-atlantic blue (second rarest blue known for these cars)
vin-jj3cc54n6hz058353

pros-
lowered 1.5 inches
1g dsm MAF
89 rear end with 6 bolt axles (the strongest)
ported 12a turbo no shaft play
griffin aluminum radiator
electric fan
brand new full 3 inch stainless exaust from downpipe back to unknown muffler (sounds good)
msd ignition coil
ngk plugs and wires
new rotor button
ebay manual boost controller
custom hardpipes (factory softpipes are rubbish)
greddy rs BOV
jet valves eliminated
balance shaft eliminated
autometer carbon boost gauge
sunpro-oil pressure,water temp,narrowband<--- dont know why this is even in there,and volts(all are hooked up and work properly)
poineer cd player and speakers... already has a amp kit ran to the rear waiting for your speakers to go in
gm 110 alternator conversion
brand new inner tie rods replaced
8k hids with retrofitted housings(glass with none of that projector bs)
power windows,doorlocks,power mirrors,digital climate control,power "turbo" seatbelts
interior is in pretty decent shape for being 26 years old the leather in the front seats is not split or torn
cigarette lighter works!
exaust manifold was replaced
for the most part everything pretty much works as it should and the best part is this car has no rust which is hard to find seeing as each of these cars were manufatured in japan

bad-

ac pressure switch gave out and blew all the freon out... ac did work up until a week ago but i know there are alot of members on starquestclub.com that live in the atlanta/macon area with parts they just arent that close to me. i can show you exactly what gave out upon purchase and its really easy to get to. car has been converted to r134 properly with vaccuum gauges and ester oil.
the hood headlight covers and peice between the headlights are shetland beige whereas the rest of the car is atlantic blue... was going to have the car replainted black so i never stressed it that bad
a piece of the piece between the headlights was cut to allow better airflow to the oil cooler
power steering does not work because the hose from the pump and resevoir is bad and the pump has no belt on it so simple fix there
needs a alignment from where i replaced the inner tie rods(steering wheel is cocked slightly left and has a slight right pull nothing major still driveable)
windshield is cracked.

goodies-
i have a stock hood for the car as well as a brand new spec 2 clutch, even though there is nothing wrong with the clutch that is in it now i recieved it when i got the car.and i also have a msd streetfire box for it as well,and the factory rear window louvers which are pretty rare.

call or txt me which would probley be best for fastest responce cash is king but i will entertain all trades.thanks -chris 706-755-3972

on to the pics.