'98 Mitsubishi 3000GT SL

Rare Timber Green Pearl paint that is starting to lose clear cloat on the spoiler, hood and sunroof, like every other Mitsubishi from that time...

It does have some door dings, and front-end road rash, and also a scrape right behind the fuel door from a friend of mine that barely tapped it when they were backing up one night...

214,xxx miles, mostly highway traveling from Stone Mountain to Kennesaw every weekend.

Automatic, bought the car with the transmission failing, and rebuilt it at 164,xxx miles when it failed... It shifts so smoothly for a sports car, you hardly notice it.

Interior is in great shape for it's age, everything electrical and mechanical works great, there is some normal wear and tear on the driver's seat, and only 1 tear on the seat bottom, that travels along the seam, not very noticeable...

Bought the car with it limping on its last leg on December 26th 2007.

All work was done by a former Mitsubishi Master Techinician

Have spent lots of money and time getting it to where it is now, it runs great and purrs like a tiger, great sounding TASTEFUL exhaust note that does not sound like a damn 4" muffler on mom's honda civic... it's quiet when you want it to be, and throaty when you get down in it.

Never raced it, and you can ask my mechanic friend who was always trying to get me to take it down the track, haha.

I drive it like a grandpa, and you can tell when you get behind the wheel, makes no weird noises or squeals.

I've replaced the timing belt, harmonic balancer and upgraded the valve lifters 6 months ago, along with all new belts and other small, regular maintainence items.

Have always ran Rotella T 15W-40 in the summer and Rotella T 10W-30 in the winter.

Has never shown a fleck of copper or other metals in the oil at changes... but in the winter, on cold start-up, it is a little noisy, but it quickly subsides.

Like most older sports cars, it doesn't like cold weather start-ups, but I've always let it warm up in the winter before I drove it... Never jumped in it and took off, ever...

The oil pump will want to be replaced soon, as it does not keep the engine primed as well as it should, hence the noisy cold-weather start-ups, but it has and has always had great oil pressure.

But, believe me when I say, that this is one of the nicest 3000GT's that I, and my other gear-head friends have seen, and am completely comfortable driving it to California tomorrow, this car is truly amazing, but i wanted to point out every little thing right now so that there are no surprises when you come see it.

It is a spoiled little girl, that will need to go to a respectable home. It was a $45,000 car in '98, and it still shows it's initial worth, even 12 years later...

I don't have to get rid of it, and am open to any and all offers, just not interested in something that isn't running, or is a doo-doo box

Modifications:
Eibach Pro Lowering Springs
6K HID headlights, that have a lifetime warranty, if they ever fail, they'll send you another whatever you need, no questions asked.
Drag DR 19 wheels, 17" wrapped with Falken Ziex ZE-912's http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/w...ag-dr19GBM.jpg
Cold Air Intake
Random Technology Hi-Flo Main Cat
Ground Wire Kit - works wonders...
Complete De-Badging
Pre-Cat delete
Foglight delete
Nitrogen Tire Inflation
Lightly Niteshaded tails and corners

AND BEST OF ALL... NOT A SINGLE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT FOR OVER 8 MONTHS!