Year: 1988
    Mileage: 230k +
    Options: None
    Mods: Stock
    Engine: 2.6L G54B
    VIN#: Available upon request
    Condition: Used

PRICE: 2500

Long time member just never post much since I'm from Chattanooga. Mods, if this doesn't meet the criteria, feel free to delete.

Don't really want to but putting the Montero up for sale. Stock as can be, runs great. Fires up everytime without problem. 3rd gear grinds a little if you are really romping on it but is fine for everyday driving. AC doesn't work, needs a charge. Head was replaced shortly before I got it. It doesn't look so hot, clear coat is peeling but is a Mitsubishi after all. Dents and dings here and there with one spot of rust on the back (pictured) but I do have a patch panel I can include. One great thing about these little guys is that it's like an ATV with AC and heat. Very offroad capable, just point it where you want to go and it'll get you there. Has simulated bead lock wheels (fakelocks lol)with Maxxis Buckshot tires 30x8.50 lots of tread left but some of the wheels are starting to rust.

We'll start at 2500 OBO, stressing OBO. Consider trades for RV, Boat, UTV, RWD turbo cars, or classic imports.
    Free kitten included.

Kane

Completely forgot to mention this. Punk kids shot the windshield up with a pellet gun. Its got that crack and quite a few chips but none are in the driver's line of site so I never replaced it.

Kane

Still for sale.

Kane

Sold, Thanks for the space.

Kane
    <a href=http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/6113/normalseqouyah.jpg target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/6...alseqouyah.jpg</a>