Thread: F/S: 1997 Eclipse GST loaded

Default F/S: 1997 Eclipse GST loaded

Looking to sell my eclipse

Year: 1997
    Make: Mitsubishi
    Model: Eclipse GST
    Mileage: 160,xxx
    Options: Leather,sunroof,power windows/locks, manual transmission

Mods: Greddy BOV, Greddy intercooler piping, HKS turbo timer, injen cold air intake

New parts/maintenance: tires, timing belt, water pump, front and rear main seals ,drive belts, alignment, Mobil 1 oil change

Flaws: antenna doesnt retract, left front fog light is broken, a/c needs to be put back in the car.(i have all the parts to do it), check engine light is on. (o2 sensor)

I bought this car from a ase certified technician and have never had a problem out of it. I have a baby on the way and so im forced to sell it.

Looking to get 4500 OBO. clean title in hand ready to sell today. four zero four 661 seven three five zero call or text me. i live in gainesville and work in gwinnett/duluth

I will also have the car professionally detailed for the new owner.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -driver-jpg   -interior-jpg   -pass-jpg   -motor-jpg  

SOLD!!!!

That was fast