Thread: FS/FT 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS GREAT CONDITION!!!

Threaded View

Default FS/FT 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS GREAT CONDITION!!!

Make: Mitsubishi
    Model: Eclipse
    Year: 1999 RS
    Millage: 130,870
    VIN:4A3AK34Y0XE13xxxx

Price UPDATE!! 3800OBO Really just want to trade. Anything just let me know what you got.

The Good. Drives great, perfect daily driver. Interior is great! Everything works. Paint is GREAT! Has OEM black housing projector headlights. Comes with a clutch (nothing is wrong with the cars clutch, we just have an extra one). Adult owned, Never abused.

The Bad: The front bumper has a sag in the bottom middle. You will see it in pics and one of the fog light inserts is missing. The back seat has a stain where a clutch sat for two days, nothing a hard cleaning wont take out, might even be out before sell. Fifth gear has a small scrub but its so small you hardly even notice it. Valve cover has a small leak. You have to top off a little about every two months. Its nothing bad at all.

Mods: Nothing, its bone stock and unmolested.

Now for the pics:

Thanks IA!

My number is 706 610 4265. My name is Chad.
    Last edited by TougeGTR-33; 08-19-2010 at 09:21 PM.