Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: F/S-T/W 1996 Eagle Talon ESI

IA Member

Default Ummmmm...

If you really wanted someone to seriously to buy this, you would have cleaned it up exterior wise and interior. It looks like you just bought a POS and put in in your lawn so the animals can live in it. I think what these guys are offering you is plenty fair. And they are not low balling you, i can get on KBB and tell you that there offer is actually reasonable and you might be getting more than you actually could get for it. You seem like a shady seller anyways. GLWS!
    Last edited by HatchForSale; 02-07-2010 at 11:00 AM. Reason: mis typed something

no no no the guy i bought it from was a shady seller...i wish i was shady then i'd probably have gotten laid lately...but sadly no...i bought in the hopes that it would be reliable because my Del Sol had just been repo'd and i lost my job my fiance and my house...so i need a lil money out of it so i can buy another car and maybe get my fucked up shit cake of a life back in order.AND on top of this shit cake the icing is i paid $800 for it and i've fixed all the wiring issues and put a new clutch master on it and am in the process of diagnosing the overheating issue so whenever someone does buy it they won't be completely dissapointed.Like i was. . . but thanks for the GLWS

and i only see the car on the weekends so i don't have anytime to clean it up nor a vacuum and it's been raining every weekend and it's too cold this weekend...whoever buys it i'll clean it up for you when you get it running...at my moms.it's not at my moms right now it's at my G/F?(shes not really my gf but might as well be)house in lake wildwood right off 475 zebulon rd exit if you want to come see it then come on down(only weekends)i have nothing to hide except my shame for you calling me shady...:P

and what the hell makes me come off as a shady seller????i'm 20?i live with my mom because i was kicked out by my ex?that i make poor decisions sometimes?that i have acne?that i have a prepaid phone?that i smoke cigarettes?i would like to know i'm a very timid shy 20 year old white boy who looks more like 15

and alright i'm tired of getting told my deicisions on vehicles are stupid...SRK420A PM me...we'll work out a deal...better yet text me...we will get this worked out towards your favor.

anyone want my myspace or facebook so i can show them i am not a shady seller?anyone want to see my moms POS RV?My EMaxx that all electronics were stolen by who i thought was a friend?or what my old Rustler VXL which was also stolen by the same so called friend?or all the batteries and 2 chargers he also stole.or maybe my ex who i lost my...(purity?)to who i got my first house with my first prom with alot of firsts...GOD DAMMIT!!!!!FUCKING BITCH!!!!not you . . . her

thank you QD for cleaning up my posts...i was not payin attention and kinda angry :P
    Last edited by miragemaniac; 02-08-2010 at 01:23 AM. Reason: Thanks QD :D

What do you mean YOU people?!

IA Member

hey i was wondering would u jus sell the engine and transmission from the car

IA Member

if not i will buy the car for the 400asap just let me no wats up

SOLD!!!!!!!!!

hehehe because i'm a "shady seller" muahahahahahaha come over to the dark side luke......we have hookers and liquor...:P

also the vehicle no longer overheats (but it has no interior heat) and i put a good battery in it toda to take it for a drive and didn't have not one problem!!!...i've thought about keeping it but idk...it still needs some work to be a DD...and i don't have a job and taxes are going toward a new car as well as this money.i had to bypass the heater core BTW

Quote Originally Posted by miragemaniac View Post
    also the vehicle no longer overheats (but it has no interior heat) and i put a good battery in it toda to take it for a drive and didn't have not one problem!!!...i've thought about keeping it but idk...it still needs some work to be a DD...and i don't have a job and taxes are going toward a new car as well as this money.i had to bypass the heater core BTW
    Did you ever let it get too hot to the point of blowing a headgasket did you

nope...it still runs perfect...it got about 7/8 then i cut it off...it would get hot then normal then back hot and bounce back and forth between them...it was weird...but it has been figured out...

Quote Originally Posted by miragemaniac View Post
    nope...it still runs perfect...it got about 7/8 then i cut it off...it would get hot then normal then back hot and bounce back and forth between them...it was weird...but it has been figured out...
    alright man

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12