Thread: F/S-T/W 1996 Eagle Talon ESI

Hybrid View

yea i realize that... but it bumps mine and helps my post count...i need $400...i absolutely need a car...i got's to find a job and a car is the only way...i mean really...that's 1/2 my asking price...i told CL ppl $550...so that's a $150 discount your getting on top of a $250 discount...comeon guys help a huy out...and i worked on it today...the overheating problem is!!!!!idk :P but i know it's not the radiator...and i think its the heater core...i bypassed it to see the outcome but haven't started it yet...i'll let ya know if it is temp fixed or not...lol

What do you mean YOU people?!

IA Member

Default Ummmmm...

If you really wanted someone to seriously to buy this, you would have cleaned it up exterior wise and interior. It looks like you just bought a POS and put in in your lawn so the animals can live in it. I think what these guys are offering you is plenty fair. And they are not low balling you, i can get on KBB and tell you that there offer is actually reasonable and you might be getting more than you actually could get for it. You seem like a shady seller anyways. GLWS!
    Last edited by HatchForSale; 02-07-2010 at 11:00 AM. Reason: mis typed something