Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1996 MITSU ECLIPSE GST PR*JECT

IA Member

I really need to sell this thing guys someone make me a reasonable offer maybe we can make a deal. Thanks for looking.

IA Member

make me a deal I cant refuse.

IA Member

bump

Certified Gearhead

Why would you do that what a waste of a gst...

IA Member

Alright people this is the last time I will say this, it is obvious you assholes can read but dont pay any attention. There are some really nice people on IA and then thier are some not so nice people. This is a for sale thread. That means the car is for sale not debate. So if you dont have anything positive to say then dont say anything at all. Just move along to the next thread.
    They only made about a blue million 95-99 gst's so I cut one up to do something different with it. At least I didnt wreck it illegally Street racing or blow it up and let it sit and ruin wouldnt that be the same differance you son of a bitches dont get on wrecked threads or shell threads and talk shit so fuck off. if you have a fucking problem with me or the car then call me and we can talk about it in private. Times are hard enough to deal with to have to put up with a bitch ass import junkie. If it was a skyline or silvia a fairlady or even an rx7 odds are i wouldnt have cut it. but guess what its not its an eclipse.
    If this reply affends you I am truly sorry but to the rest of you who are hating on this thread fuck you and your junkie ass cars and shops and anything you stand for you are really a waste of human skin and a embaressment to the custom automobile culture.

^ WOW! Sorry I missed all of this. I will start by saying this is a really good guy with a lot of custom building experience. If he chooses to cut up an Eclipse, I assure you the end result is nothing less than a marvel. Unfortunatly when you have multiple projects going on like this and times are tight, some project(s) take over the others may get caught up in the bailing list. This is just a very creative car that has made it this far. Now if you don't see the potental in finishing it or even just buying it to part out.... Then move on....

For those of you that feel like your b*lls grown from negative posting...No one asked for your F'n opion, so move on. Stop jack'n with this mans FS thread. And if you have a problem with that, then I would love to have this conversation in person See you at a local Athens meet.Period

IA Member

Atleast someone understands. Thanks for the positive attitude.

looks like uv attracted alot of hatters on this one,looks like uv started a serious peace of art,im very interested,ill get back soon.

Lol at people acting like a gst is a rare car or something

does it run?? seeing that its on a trailer i take it as a no??

IA Member

Yes indeed the car runs. I removed the gas tank do to all the welding done in the floor. It's on the trailor because it went to Southeast Showdown. Also I didn't want the car to sit with gas in the lines and injectors. Old gas = varnished lines and stuck injectors. The car ran very good and didn't smoke. If serious about the car I will put the tank back under the car so you can here it run. Thanks for looking.

IA Member

Bump, need to sell!!!!!!!

IA Member

This will make a really cool car when done.

IA Member

Must sale please text me with a reasonable offer 706 206 4550

IA Member

Bump

IA Member

Happy Thanksgiving. Please make a reasonable offer and I will let it go. Text me at 706 206-4550. Thanks for looking.

IA Member

bump

Great thread will read again.

i will give you 800 without the gastank..lol
    need CA$H? I WILL BUY YOUR STUFF OF VALUE.... PM ME WHATCHA GOT!

IA's bass guy

Quote Originally Posted by redGT View Post
    you could push it across the finish line or tow it

couldnt even tow it.
    99 tahoe, build in progress

IA Member

Fuck all of you import ricer motherfuckers. This thread is why your scene is dying. All you son of a bitches have to do is stand around and criticize other peoples stuff. This is a for sale thread nothing more. Still all of you have to be fucking idiots. Owe well I should have expected it from here. I know several members on here and they are all duche bags. It's a shame the moderater of this site has to deal with you ass holes. It's funny none of you will come look at the car all you do is talk shit. And you can't or won't even do it in person. Go kick rocks bitch ass motherfuckers!!!!!!!!!!!

Straight up dude, we choose not to go look at the car because, well, not much to look at. Im on my 5th turbo DSM, and what you did to this DSM is not what DSM's are intended for. Sure, its a project, but its a project that will require a lot of time and a lot of money, and frankly the majority of the member base here will not like this car. It doesnt make us ricers, its just not our cup of tea. Honestly, in most peoples OPINIONS (cuz everyone has one), this car is rice. Primered body, lambo doors, huge rims, and airbags.

GLWS, but you should probably just cut ties and part it out. Or maybe try craigslist, but I dont know if you will have much luck there either, it needs a lot of attention.

GLWS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho View Post
    I don't know any dentists, but I got a dremel and a handful of oxycontin. If you got $50 we can make this work.

za21

o no dsm dont need to be cut up like that or have 22" on it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12