Thread: 1995 Eclipse GST

Default 1995 Eclipse GST Possible Part Out

Sold please delete
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -picture-007-jpg   -picture-010-jpg   -picture-309-jpg   -picture-011-jpg   -picture-009-jpg  

Last edited by Odinx269; 05-05-2010 at 04:12 AM.
    You know whats faster than light? Darkness, now thats fast my friend. Never let a dream remain a dream, no matter how surreal.

What "gasket" are you referring to? Head gasket? You cant have a HG go bad from just sitting. You will not touch $3000 for a non running DSM. Cut the price in half if you really want to sell.

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by aguynamedpat
    What "gasket" are you referring to? Head gasket? You cant have a HG go bad from just sitting. You will not touch $3000 for a non running DSM. Cut the price in half if you really want to sell.
    x2

IA Member

x3
    Mine had headers, full exhaust, shift kit, new rotors, pads, spark plugs, etc... and the paint was immaculate an I got $2500 for it.

Your turbo eclipse did not have "headers."

tell em patty

Epic Foxbody Thread Crew Member #07

Fuck Bitches, Kill tyrannosauruses

Quote Originally Posted by aguynamedpat
    Your turbo eclipse did not have "headers."
    lol

Friend told me it was the head gasket
    You know whats faster than light? Darkness, now thats fast my friend. Never let a dream remain a dream, no matter how surreal.

Head gasket wont go bad from the car "sitting." So now we know the car needs a head gasket. You might get $1200 knowing that.

GLWS>
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho View Post
    I don't know any dentists, but I got a dremel and a handful of oxycontin. If you got $50 we can make this work.

or the "new" motor is not new. I think that the owner needs to know alot more about the car before posting that up here..........the "gasket" could be one of many that can make it smoke or run, what does it do, and what does it not do? answer those so that pple have a better idea about what is going on

Well it was running about 2 months ago, I am stationed about 4-5 hours away, and I was trying to start it a few weeks ago and it would start for a second and then cut off. I didnt have too much time to look at it so I had it towed to a friends garage and they said that it might of been from us trying to start it too much, dont know the what else to say about it.

CHIEF LITTLEFINGERS! SixSquared's Avatar

Some more info on the car, since it's sitting at my place:

>>JDM 4G63T
    >>HKS SSQ BOV
    >>Injen intake
    >>Grey leather interior
    >>Black exterior isn't as bad as it looks in the pics up top... I'll try to get some better pics.
    >>The car DOES run. But it's not producing enough power to go anywhere, and there is a small amount of water in the oil. As far as the headgasket going from sitting, doubtful.. I think it was on its way out when he was driving it, and probably blew the last time it was really driven, before Justin was deployed last. When it runs, it revs up to about 1100 rpms, and gives off a bunch of white smoke. Classic blown HG. We had it running for about 5-10 mins at the shop to diagnose, but have since left it off to avoid doing any damage.
    >>The car has the factory security system
    >>Yes, his price is high, but that's because it's a starting point, and is OBO. If you guys want the car, make the man an offer. If not, STFU and get out of his thread! He's decently knowledgeable about DSM's, but hasn't really been concentrating on modding cars lately... he's been concentrating on defending the country. Little more important, no?

Bump for an AWESOME guy and a car with a LOT of potential!

Fuck stance. Stance is for kids in skinny jeans with Justin Beiber haircuts. You don't need stance when you got swagger.

Thanks for the post Emily

Someone buy the car

nismo_92

bump for looking
    glws

$800
    BMW 750iL

Senior Member | IA Veteran Catnip's Avatar

lol. it's also running shitty because it's not recirc'ing unless I'm missing the DSMlink or maf translator (and that big box before the filter is for shits'n'giggles.)
    '92 C2500 6.5 Turbo Diesel | '96 240sx

BUMP Someone buy the car

I made an offer.
    BMW 750iL

need at least 1500

lost vtec reward if found

1000$

someone is offering 1300, if its higher than its yours.

Take $1300 and run with it.
    BMW 750iL

I am interrested in the car just give me a call if you are serious about selling the car 229 364-3341

i may try to give my dad the number if you are relly interested in it