Thread: FS: 91 Mitsubishi Galant VR4

Default FS: 91 Mitsubishi Galant VR4

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Up for sale is my cousins 91 Galant VR4... 1027/2000
    163k miles
    Black leather interior
    Fairly new paint job
    Stock wheels...ACT clutch and Fidanza flywheel...

Car is overall in great condition, runs good, has Pyle indash tv, CF boost gauge...Car has a dented evo intercooler but will throw in another bigger intercooler, if he gets what he wants for the car...Car is missing grill in the pics but it is included, just needs clips to put on...

PRICE: $3800 OBO...

Last edited by anothaRRR; 06-08-2009 at 10:34 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. KiDD
    i dont know, fonzy can get gangsta, he drives a impala. hes a wife beater and a shotgun away from being Scarface

Privateer Racing!!

Looks sexy

Shit I have to avoid the temptation here.

Ill trade, I keep my motor lol.

GLWS!
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho View Post
    I don't know any dentists, but I got a dremel and a handful of oxycontin. If you got $50 we can make this work.

i knew that you would be all over this Pat! You would probably want another motor though. We both know that a 165k 1g with an intercooler and boost controller= tick.....tick.....tick......BOOOM. Price might be alittle high, but thats me. Looks good though. Im in the process of getting another VR4 myself

trades?

it also looks as if it is lowered.............any thoughts?

I thought that too, but the tires on it are really tall. Lots of sidewall, so thats why I didnt mention anything about it being lowered. The motor looks pretty clean to have 160k+ on it. I wonder if its the original motor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho View Post
    I don't know any dentists, but I got a dremel and a handful of oxycontin. If you got $50 we can make this work.

compression test, leakdown test.......you know the drill

Quote Originally Posted by highspeed
    i knew that you would be all over this Pat! You would probably want another motor though. We both know that a 165k 1g with an intercooler and boost controller= tick.....tick.....tick......BOOOM. Price might be alittle high, but thats me. Looks good though. Im in the process of getting another VR4 myself
    Intercooler and boost controller is not gonna make shit blow...Its still running stock psi of boost...Tell me how the intercooler is gonna make it blow?
    i dont know, fonzy can get gangsta, he drives a impala. hes a wife beater and a shotgun away from being Scarface

BTW, has clean title...Havent done a compression test on it yet....

Quote Originally Posted by anothaRRR
    Intercooler and boost controller is not gonna make shit blow...Its still running stock psi of boost...Tell me how the intercooler is gonna make it blow?
    They just mean it's common to see people take a 4G63, put on an intercooler and crank the boost. The stock injectors cant handle high boost, car runs lean, boom. Not to say your cousin has done this, but in the DSM world we have to look out for stuff like that just to be safe. The car looks clean though and these are getting hard to find. Im sure it's a solid ride. Good luck with the sale!

hey man, dont take it as a low blow, hell its not even yours. I like the car, its in great shape, but why else would you put a boost controller on a car, i know that it helps maintain boost ,but 10 outta 9 times its put on to raise the boost level. Im just making a statement. I gave you +reps anyways because its a neat car, i have had one myself. Good luck.

it there any suspension mods, or is that just the stock suspension sagging like that?

it there any suspension mods, or is that just the stock suspension sagging like that?
    Previous owner cut the springs, my cousin just doesnt wanna spend any money on getting the car right, just wants to sell it...
    No offense taken, believe me when I say this, I wouldnt let my cousin do that, this is not our first boosted car either...

Needs vin.
    Thanks

hey man, dont take it as a low blow, hell its not even yours. I like the car, its in great shape, but why else would you put a boost controller on a car, i know that it helps maintain boost ,but 10 outta 9 times its put on to raise the boost level. Im just making a statement. I gave you +reps anyways because its a neat car, i have had one myself. Good luck.
    orly?

Car looks good, glws.
    Back to being stock and slow

Quote Originally Posted by Motivation
    orly?

Car looks good, glws.

Yeah finally some one caught it.........its kinda like giving 120%, its not a typo

Hell I would be interested in it but I couldn't trust it. I just have been around long enough to "just say no to drugs..........and high mileage dsm's", unless your cousin has pics or proof of and engine swap. Its tempting me like it is tempting Pat, but gotta hold it in, do you have anymore info at all, right now you dont have the vin# so it will be locked, I suggest getting that up and more info. Good luck

Hell I would be interested in it but I couldn't trust it. I just have been around long enough to "just say no to drugs..........and high mileage dsm's", unless your cousin has pics or proof of and engine swap. Its tempting me like it is tempting Pat, but gotta hold it in, do you have anymore info at all, right now you dont have the vin# so it will be locked, I suggest getting that up and more info. Good luck
    I never said anything about a engine swap, if u are serious about buying I can provide info that is needed...it's not like he is asking a fortune for the car, it's 1991 with 165k miles that isn't really high mileage...I will pm a mod the vin#
    Last edited by anothaRRR; 06-02-2009 at 07:39 PM.

Yeah I'm interested, the reason I ask if the engine is swapped is because the vr4 has a red valve cover, so maybe he switched vc's. And btw, this price is on the higher side, go to galantvr4.org and compare, and if you swap the i/c out I will take the evo i/c off of your hands. Find out about the motor if you could. I mite sound like I'm attacking you but really I'm just asking questions that an enthusiast would ask. Please don't take it personal :-) its just me. PM me and ill come look at it tomorrow. Also someone posted on another forum that they have seen this car in gainesville, I used to have the white vr4 in dahlonega.

What happened to the rear wing?
    zoom-zoom-zoom

Yeah I'm interested, the reason I ask if the engine is swapped is because the vr4 has a red valve cover, so maybe he switched vc's. And btw, this price is on the higher side, go to galantvr4.org and compare, and if you swap the i/c out I will take the evo i/c off of your hands. Find out about the motor if you could. I mite sound like I'm attacking you but really I'm just asking questions that an enthusiast would ask. Please don't take it personal :-) its just me. PM me and ill come look at it tomorrow. Also someone posted on another forum that they have seen this car in gainesville, I used to have the white vr4 in dahlonega.
    Thanks Highspeed, I was wondering were all the vr4 went to. I was on DSM tuner and I couldn't find one forsale. I actually brought my Volvo 850r over a Vr-4 back in 01.
    zoom-zoom-zoom

Quote Originally Posted by 2turbo4u
    Thanks Highspeed, I was wondering were all the vr4 went to. I was on DSM tuner and I couldn't find one forsale. I actually brought my Volvo 850r over a Vr-4 back in 01.
    Reps for fellow vr4 enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by 2turbo4u
    What happened to the rear wing?
    Previous owner took it off, im gonna try to find out and see if he still has it...

Reps for fellow vr4 enthusiast
    Thanks I been a fan since Victor Brant, was running his back in the days. Slapping cars up with the groceries in the back.
    zoom-zoom-zoom

Serious torque, In line 6

Nice car, With some 880cc injectors, nice tune for 18-20psi, this car should move. Try posting it on some Dsm forums. Price is nice. Long as the car turn properly, right amount of fuel, regardless of miles the bottom end should be ok. Roadraceengineering has proved this with 180k stock bottom with 23lbs.

SOLD SOLD SOLD.......

I saw this car in gainesville all the time, tried to get him to race me in my honda LOL