Thread: 92 galant VR-4

Threaded View

IA Member

Default 91 galant VR-4 *update* Finally got the title! :)

I finally got the Fking title!!!!! Waiting on it to be shipped back to me so it's ready to sign to you!

For info or inquiries, please PM, or email me at [email protected]
    Thanks,
    David

You DSM people know it's got a 4g63 engine in it.
    110k on all. Completely stock. Has had some work done to the motor as far as recent maintenence. Car does not run atm, more than likely it's got clogged injectors. I was going to try to rebuild this car, but I don't have the money. I did a title search and the pic below is what I found. The exterior is in pretty damn good shape, it has a dent in the rear drivers door. Other than that, the paint is good, and the interior is flawless.

Oh, and the car has 4 brand new tires. They've rolled on and off a trailer, then towed behind a van 2 miles from my dad's house to my house.

Last edited by iluvcumming; 02-10-2009 at 02:03 PM.