Thread: ***1999 eclipse GST FS/FT***

Threaded View

IA Member

Exclamation ***1999 eclipse GST FS/FT***

SOLD

Hey guys im selling my 1999 eclipse GST.
    The cars got the rare as hell black leather.
    the interior is amazing.... like.... 9/10.
    car has 168k miles
    im going to start w/ the bad
    the paint has no oxidation but does have a few scratches,
    the pass door handle is broken
    and the car needs a front bumper..., i have a BRAND NEW oem polyurethane one sitting at my dads shop that goes w/ the car.
    the ac works but doesnt like working under extreme heat... like 100+.
    the line into the rack died but if someone it doesnt bother me w/ no power steering but i have all of the stuff and am totally willing to fix it if you would like.

The goods...
    well... i did a compression test like... 5k ago and it was seriously 180 on all 4 cylinders... i found that amazing for a mitsubishi. lol
    car doesnt eat oil or water....

The mods

It has a fidanza flywheel and a ACT2600 that got a 500 mile break in... i didnt wanna mess up 700 bucks worth of stuff lol
    that was done.... like 1000 miles ago.

i was going to trade the car to someone and keep my mods but the guy backed out on me... so as of right now the engine is bone stock and the t25 on the car smokes... i intend on taking that piece of **** off like very soon.
    i have a Forced Performance 16g ported w/ a 34mm wastegate, clipped, and serious port/ polish everywhere they could.
    DEJON PERFORMANCE front mount kit.
    3in GM maf w/ gen1 translator
    megan racing 3in downpipe
    3in catback
    KYB AGX adjustable struts
    H&R black performance springs
    brand new redtop optima
    tinted, 32 on front doors, 5 on the side windows and 20 in the back, my dad owns a tint shop, the 32 on the front reads out to 22 cuz of the factory smoked glass

car has a pretty damn nice music setup...
    sony head unit,
    600watt 4channel amp pushing the memphis door/back speakers,
    and a sony 1200x2 amp pushing a custom built box for the 2 memphis 12's in the trunk(custom meaning a badass ported box made to get the most outta the 12's.
    turbo timer...
    i dont think im forgetting anything... but i might be...
    oh i've changed the oil every 3000 miles. mobile one full synthetic and a K&N oil filter

i'll have some pics up soon just wanted to see whats up.
    any offer is welcome so... make offers im thinkin 5500
    Last edited by nemean; 09-07-2008 at 12:27 PM. Reason: sold the car