Well, the time has come to get rid of the GSX for good. I got rid of it the first time, busted my ass to get it back, and now that I have it back I just have no desire for it anymore. It runs great, drives great and pulls hard, but I dont have the time to baby the car like I used to. I just want it to go to a good home, someone who is going to take care of it and do it its justice, someone who can baby it like its their first born. Now lets get to the good stuff:

Name:Patrick
AIM: theycallmepatty
Cell: 770-873-2581
You can get me on AIM, call/text or PM me here, I check my email everyday.

1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
Miles: 213,xxx on chassis (Motor/Tranny rebuilt at 183,000).
Car is daily driven, and has been very reliable while I have had it. Only stupid things have happened like battery died, plug wire popped loose, just little small things like that.

VIN: Available VIA PM

Price: $5000 OBO
If you dont like it, make me an offer. I am open to all trade offers except bikes.

Clean title in hand, and the car is current on emissions. Will come with a test pipe so you can yank that cat off there and get the nice deep sound back, and the extra air flow of course

Mods:
Exhaust/Intake:
14B
HKS SSQV (Recirculated)
FMIC
3’’ TBE w/ Megan Racing Muffler (No Cat)
2g Exhaust Manifold
2g O2 Housing
Web Cams Street Grind Cams 546/547
Unorthodox Racing Cam Gears
Hard Intake Pipe w/ 2g MAS

Fuel:
AEM UEGO Wideband
PTE 680’s
Walbro 255 High Pressure
Aeromotive AFPR
SAFC2

Suspension/Wheels:
Exel 17x7.5 Wheels
Kumho Ecsta 711 Tires
KYB AGX Shocks
Eibach Sportlines

Other:
DSMChips.com Stage 3 Chip
Spec Stage 3 Clutch
Greddy Profec B Spec 2
Prothane Motor Mounts
No Balance Shafts

More pics available upon request, the interior has stuff all in it right now and I cant find any of my engine bay pics. If you want to check it out or anything, contact me and we an set something up. Also, any more questions just ask!