Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 1991 GVR-4

Senior Member | IA Veteran Catnip's Avatar

interested in the stang in my sig? comes with gt40 heads and intake. has 3.73s gears and exhaust. i'd need your car plus cash for the stang.

Im in middle ga too, if you're interested we could look at each others cars, test drive, whatever. let me know
    '92 C2500 6.5 Turbo Diesel | '96 240sx

Quote Originally Posted by cgEvan
    interested in the stang in my sig? comes with gt40 heads and intake. has 3.73s gears and exhaust. i'd need your car plus cash for the stang.

Im in middle ga too, if you're interested we could look at each others cars, test drive, whatever. let me know
    i might be. pm me some more pictures or something.

bored as hell. bump.

i'd love to have a gvr4.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!bumpage for reps!!!
    2007-Magnetic Black 350z - JWT Popcharger, AAM test pipes*265whp/235wtq* SOLD

Sorry NV, and sorry Joe for jacking the thread, but dude $9000 for a ROLLING CHASSIS? Come on now..... (Ebay link)

But I can add to this thread. I owned this car before him, it ran good and the interior was very clean. It needed small things that I think have been attended to.

Would you be interested in trading for a 4th Generation Prelude with a JDM H22a swap, M2A4 JDM tranny, new ACT clutch and flywheel?

Makes some pretty goodpower, straight body, STRONG motor, clean interior! I would want some cash or goodies with it...

I'll throw this out there just incase. Want a 1992 Eagle Talon(AWD)?
    Koi
    Proud former owner and future owner of a 1996 Mitshibishi Eclipse Spyder GSX(AWD). Ready to sell it back to me yet, Vonrok?

Quote Originally Posted by BannanaFTW
    Would you be interested in trading for a 4th Generation Prelude with a JDM H22a swap, M2A4 JDM tranny, new ACT clutch and flywheel?

Makes some pretty goodpower, straight body, STRONG motor, clean interior! I would want some cash or goodies with it...
    sounds nice, pm me some more info and things. if you would.

Quote Originally Posted by koi
    I'll throw this out there just incase. Want a 1992 Eagle Talon(AWD)?
    sorry. but im trying to get back into a honda.haha.

Quote Originally Posted by 93_DA
    i might be. pm me some more pictures or something.
    lol u cant be serious i mean not knocking the stang but you would maybe trade for it LOL

Quote Originally Posted by SE-Rious1
    lol u cant be serious i mean not knocking the stang but you would maybe trade for it LOL
    Yeah, who would want a "chick magnet" anyways...

convertible more like chick car!!
    Last edited by BlkMKII; 12-11-2007 at 08:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkMKII
    convertable more like chick car!!
    V6 automatic convertible is a chicks car.
    BTW, good job spelling convertible.

Because convertibles are chick cars.
    Last edited by cgEvan; 12-11-2007 at 08:25 PM.

haha.nothing wrong with a mustang. i have owned a few.

These cars are very hard to find, GL.

Quote Originally Posted by passwordATL
    These cars are very hard to find, GL.
    thanks. i still have it..

still want another car.. bump.

Certified Gearhead

none running 94 teg gsr tranny ls motor not getting fire or gas wiring problem somewhere 4784944871 shawn

Quote Originally Posted by 94excoupe
    none running 94 teg gsr tranny ls motor not getting fire or gas wiring problem somewhere 4784944871 shawn
    hey. its Joe Romeo. there's no way i could even close to even swap you for it though.

were you in peachtree city/fayetteville earlier this week? I think I saw you

Quote Originally Posted by TR_Accord
    were you in peachtree city/fayetteville earlier this week? I think I saw you
    nope. havent driven it since Saturday.

Default beautiful

Thats a beautiful car you have there! I would trade the hatch but I doubt your interested. I dont know squat about these cars but they are AWD right? I thought all the vr4 models were? I dont feel like searching.. My hatch build thread is in the car pics section. Check it out and let me know what you think. The trade would come with all the goodies listed! Thanks if your interested. I am just addicted to boost now that I have my beautiful wrx!
    Only two men ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. Defend your rights or lose them forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Truegiant
    Thats a beautiful car you have there! I would trade the hatch but I doubt your interested. I dont know squat about these cars but they are AWD right? I thought all the vr4 models were? I dont feel like searching.. My hatch build thread is in the car pics section. Check it out and let me know what you think. The trade would come with all the goodies listed! Thanks if your interested. I am just addicted to boost now that I have my beautiful wrx!
    yep. they are also AWD. can you get me some recent pictures of the hatch? because i do want another Honda/Acura. i definetly love the boost now too. haha.

Default yeah

if you look on the second page you can see where i started prepping and painting the door jams with the new paint. I will not be able to finish it and if i do it would require some cash on your end. I can however get it all put back together and install all the new parts mentioned in the thread (they are slowly all coming in) Let me know. The only thing the car needs will be a front alignment kit - you can get the skunk2 knock offs for like 125 shipped. It just does not like to drive properly with the horrible 4 degree neg camber in the front. other than that it runs and drives perfectly. Let me know!
    Only two men ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. Defend your rights or lose them forever.

well what all is not put on now?

Default well..

Mugen steering wheel w/ bride horn button
    Optional OEM honda audio console (cost me 140 shipped )
    Type r shift boot and knob
    new short throw shifter
    i have to install the cleaned up headlights and turn signals
    glove box its in the mail
    hks exhaust in the mail
    misc interior surrounds in the mail
    itr valve springs in the mail
    stage 2 cams
    si gauge cluster with tach

When i first got the car my main priority was to order all the pieces to get it back to as close to stock condition as i could as far as the interior. I have just been browsing honda tech and IA to find really good deals to make this as clean of daily driver as i could. I would not feel comfortable selling/trading the car until i get everything i have ordered for it on except for the cams/valvetrain stuff/ and paint. That way I dont have a **** load of misc honda stuff laying around again. This is a fairly clean hatch. The interior is really nice. I just wanted to de rice the hatch and make it clean.

Let me know what you think!

doesnt sound bad. but yeah, like you said. i'd like to see it done. but how long do you think would that be? till you get all the parts, and it back together.

Default well..

as soon as they come in it will be back together. my intentions are to have everything on and together before christmas. Have the car painted around the new year. And have the cams/valvetrain done around the 15th or so. That way i can get miles off of my wrx. But.. i am thinking of finding something else - thats when i started browsing the forums looking for possible trades. I am not sure what the gvr4's are worth. I will look into it. if you have any good sight for me to go on that would be cool. I have always owned honda's. I thought i would never own another when i bought my wrx but that only lasted about a month! haha

haha. yeah. i have always had honda and chevy. this was my first mitsu. but they are some going for close to 8K. real clean ones. i'm just looking for another car now. and i dont want all that much. just looking for another honda.

alright. well just keep you eye in on my build thread. you will see progress as i try to upload pics/ info every couple of days. If your interested send me a pm and let me know!

alright. well just keep you eye in on my build thread. you will see progress as i try to upload pics/ info every couple of days. If your interested send me a pm and let me know!
    alright. well pm me or something when you get a little more progress with it.

Default update

I updated my build thread if you want to take a look. I am going to finish sanding / painting the jams tomorrow. Now I just have to get the intake and exhaust on and I will be close to finished! Still needs a front camber kit to be safely dumped in the front like it is!

I updated my build thread if you want to take a look. I am going to finish sanding / painting the jams tomorrow. Now I just have to get the intake and exhaust on and I will be close to finished! Still needs a front camber kit to be safely dumped in the front like it is!
    what suspension setup is on the car? read the update. and sounds good. cant wait to see pictures.

Default ye-

It has eibach ground control coilovers on stock struts. It is stiff but not bouncy unless you lower it the full 4" and it bottoms out the struts. It could use some tokico hp blues (225 shipped on ebay) and it would be fine. It has the full gsr setup all the way around. I will check tomorrow and verify front and rear sway bars as i am curious myself. I will update with more pics. I am thinking of going ahead and spraying the front bumper/hood/ and fenders seeing as they are all brand new parts and need no body work. What do you think. And then i am thinking of spraying the rear of the car in black primer until i can get it all blocked out and painted unless i can find a trade before then like we talked about.

Default any other questions or comments?

Any other questions or comments.. i am headed to bed?

alright. because i'm going to raise it back up a little anyway. just wanted to make sure it didnt have lowering springs or anything before i said that.haha. but it sounds good. so are you going to flat black the whole car?

Default no..

I was thinking of actually painting the front part with the paint that i have. And then finish flat blacking the back where its purple now. What do you think. I can raise it up as far as you want... let me know what you want to do!

i just dont want it to be slammed out.and eating tires off like crazy. so if you're going to raise it, just to a reasonable height. but still want it to look lowered. if that makes any sense.haha.

Default yeah

That is what i was going to do. If you get a front camber kit it wont eat tires at all because the alignment will be fixed. I am going to have it back driving here shortly. Its on jack stands right now because i want to make sure all the undercarraige and brakes / etc. are in perfect working order before i put it back on the ground . A set of wheels is all she should need when i let her go! If i do at all!
    Last edited by Truegiant; 12-20-2007 at 10:03 PM. Reason: typos

sounds good.so the car wont come with any wheels?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast