Thread: 2002 Mitsubishi Lancer OZ Rally Ed

Certified Gearhead

Default 2002 Mitsubishi Lancer OZ Rally Ed

2002 Mitsubishi Lancer OZ Rally Ed. $7500 OBO. It is a 2.0L 4cyl with 5-speed transmission, power windows, power door locks, cruise control and many other options. It has 68k miles on it. It is in great condition, non-smoker, washed every week and waxed 3-4 times per year. I have put a lot of time into this car; maintenance was always performed in time, oil changed every 3 months (it never reached 3k miles), timing belt and water pump were replaced about 10k miles ago, and a new clutch and flywheel were put in about 7k miles ago. Some of the modifications that the car has include DC Sports cat-back exhaust, tein springs, lightweight aluminum pulley, and short shifter. It would make a great car for a new driver, it is the simplest manual I have driven. Call me at 404-514-7862 to see and drive the car.

trades?

Fox City Customs

I'll trade you a 2003 Chevy Cavalier LS and $1500 cash
    Come visit Fox City Customs at http://www.myspace.com/foxcitycustoms

Certified Gearhead

possible trades... call him and ask.

404 514 7862

think he is looking for something that is 4WD.

Certified Gearhead

clean ride. not to fast. i would say its a good high school and college car.

Certified Gearhead

SOLD