Thread: 07 mazda 6 help bad!

Default 07 mazda 6 help bad!

Ok guys. i have no idea whats up. I pulled the battery terms yanked the battery on the car today. i Installed my stereo and hooked the battery back up. Started the car up and it died. Then i start the car again and it throws the tcs light and the check engine light. Its running real sluggish, and sounds like it wants to die. I have no clue how to fix this or even what the problem is. Someone please help. Thanks

Had a friends 6 do this, Disconnect the battery for like an hour, forgot how long it is, but to reset the ECU, it helped his alot and the tcs light went away, but it did turn out that his MAF sensor was screwed.
    [/URL]

Yeah i had it unoplugged for a really good while. Ill leave it over night and see if that'll do anything. its just really freaken wierd that it did this. Thanks though.

These cars are known for having the MAF take a shit unexpectedly. Buddy of mine just had almost the exact same problem. I think his is an 06.

If you dont have a scanner then take it to autozone and get it scanned and that will tell you what the problem is..

Quote Originally Posted by kevint2 View Post
    If you dont have a scanner then take it to autozone and get it scanned and that will tell you what the problem is..
    This.

2013 Corsa Blue Optima SX 2.0T